Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Google searches that didn't give what you wanted?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Google searches that didn't give what you wanted?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 1:40pm
^  It was final in November of last year.
Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 3:33pm
As a child there was a Health book I read where the Peanuts Characters(Lucy, Sally, Charlie, Linus, Pigpen, Peppermint Patty, Snoopy, Woodstock, etc) gave Health Tips to Children. I remember one specific part, Lucy asks the Reader,"Wouldn't it be GREAT if you NEVER had ANY pain?" She immediately answers,"No, it wouldn't. Pain is your body's way of telling you something is wrong. Without pain, you wouldn't know if your body is actually in trouble." Wow, very informative for Children. :) I remember a Reviewer of this book liking that the Peanuts Characters speak to the Child Readers as if the Children are intelligent People and aren't condescending to the Children.

On Google, I looked up,"Peanuts Book Of Health," and Google gave me books about Peanut Allergies and at least one book about Peanuts the food. Not what I meant, Google.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 3:31am
And sometimes, Google Searches gave what you were looking for, in better terms. I looked up,"Crepes With Nothing In It," Google gave me links to "Simple Crepes."
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2021 at 2:33am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^Β  It was final in November of last year.

I JUST saw your Rey literally a minute ago... So sad to hear that you and she divorced n You and she seemed to have a very loving and devoted marriage... I am SHOCKED and SAD you guys got a divorce...

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 3:05am
So, I wanted to look up The Nuthouse, as in Mental Health Facility... I searched,"The Nuthouse," on Google, and I thought, "The Nuthouse could be a good name for a store that sells Nuts... Google gave me links to The Nuthouse, a Store that sells Nuts... Not what I wanted, Google... Although interestingly l, once again, I was thinking that The Nuthouse could be a good name for a Store that sells Nuts.... It exists! I had to look up,"The Nuthouse Mental," to get links about Mental Health Facilities.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 6:16am
Well, good thing it didn't come up with "frozen testicle storage"... 
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 2:20am
I wanted to look up Holes in cell, as in holes in prison and jail cell walls(That Prisoners use to escape from Prison or jail). I looked up,"Holes in cells," on Google. Google gave me links to Nucleus and Mitochondria... Not what I wanted, Google. I looked up Holes in prison cells. Google gave me links to Solitary Confinement prison cells. Google was getting warmer... I looked up "Holes in Prison cell walls," and I FINALLY got links to what I wanted.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 4:31am

Are you looking to escape?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 5:23am
Google searches have never given me what I want.

Oh, they return the search results I'm looking for most of the time, but they never give me what I want.

True happiness. 
Fulfillment. 
Security. 
Endless unlimited income. 
A giant house. 
A fleet of bitchin' rides. 
Eternal youth. 
A nymphomaniac bikini model girlfriend. 
Etc., etc.

Google searches have never given me any of that. 

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 6:09am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Are you looking to escape?

I'm not in Prison, REALLY, I promise! I was just looking up Holes in Prison Cells for fun! REALLY!

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 6:30am
You should watch the Shawskank Redemption, it'll show you everything you need to know...
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Well, good thing it didn't come up with "frozen testicle storage"...Β 

Eew...

MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 9:11pm
This is a weird topic! Funny, but weird!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 9:26pm
I wanted to know how to get into Bungalow Houses(Those weird Houses that are actually above water, literally. They look hard to get into as they literally are above water) I looked up,"How To Get Into Bungalow," on Google, and Google gave me links to Bungalow Club in California, a party club that serves alcohol Not what I wanted, Google. I looked up,"How To Get Into Bungalow Houses," and Google gave me links to Multiple Bungalows such as what they are and how to buy or rent Bungalow and didn't tell me how to get into a Bungalow, which is what I wanted to find... Not what I meant, Google...

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

I wanted to know how to get into Bungalow Houses(Those weird Houses that are actually above water, literally. They look hard to get into as they literally are above water) I looked up,"How To Get Into Bungalow," on Google, and Google gave me links to Bungalow Club in California, a party club that serves alcohol Not what I wanted, Google. I looked up,"How To Get Into Bungalow Houses," and Google gave me links to Multiple Bungalows such as what they are and how to buy or rent Bungalow and didn't tell me how to get into a Bungalow, which is what I wanted to find... Not what I meant, Google...

Holy crap! How do you expect Google to know what you are looking for when I don’t understand what you are looking for?
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 9:38pm

I don't understand your definition of bungalow. I don't think a bungalow has anything to do with water.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I don't understand your definition of bungalow. I don't think a bungalow has anything to do with water.

Maybe Donathon meant a house on stilts?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 10:16pm
A bungalow is just another name for a small house. 

One or two bedroom, one bath, etc.

Or part of the title of a Beatle's song....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Or part of the title of a Beatle's song...

Just like me!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 10:29pm
I wanted to look up pictures of Whirlpools, such as ACTUAL Whirlpools that occur in water... I searched on Google,"Whirlpool," and Google gave me links to Whirlpool Appliances. Not what I wanted, Google, but I'll admit I walked right into that one. Even as I was searching,"Whirlpool," I thought,"Google might give me links to Whirlpool Appliances," and I was right, LMAO! That one, I had a feeling going in that Google was going to give me links to Whirlpool Appliances. I looked up Whirlpool Water to get the search I wanted. :)

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 2:45am
????????? Why bother Donathan?

Brought to you by me in CANADA!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 9:54pm
I wanted to look up NBC Peacock as in NBC Peacock Symbol. I typed in "NBC Peacock," on Google, and Google gave me links to NBC Peacock Streaming TV Shows/Services! Not what I wanted, Google. But I see why Google thought I meant NBC Peacock Streaming TV Shows/Services. I typed, "NBC Peacock Symbol," and got the links I wanted.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2021 at 1:55am
πŸ€”
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2021 at 6:33am
Quote I typed in "NBC Peacock," on Google

Disable the parental controls and see what you get... 
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2021 at 8:18pm
I wanted to look up Juicy Fruit, as in Juicy Fruit, the gum. I typed,"Juicy Fruit," on Google, and... Google gave me links to Fruits that are juicy. Not what I wanted, Google. I had to search Juicy Fruit Gum, to get what I wanted.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic