Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good grief, Charlie Brown!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good grief, Charlie Brown!!!
    Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 7:28pm
Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown in the first few animated Peanuts episodes, has been arrested for threatening to hire a hit man to kill a sheriff and a trailer park manager.

This is not his first run in with the law either. In 2013 he was arrested for battery on his girlfriend and threatening the surgeon who did her breast implants. There was also an incident in which he went nuts in court.

I readsomewhere, that in one instance, the judge told him to quit being a blockhead.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/11/charlie-brown-peter-robbins-pleads-guilty

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/12607-charlie-brown-actors-ex-reacts-to-his-courtroom-outburst-he-looked-like-an-animal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/08/charlie-brown-court-rant_n_7540240.html

I think it's pretty obvious what he needs...

Watching the Charlie Brown Christmas Special this year just won't be the same...

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 7:52pm

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 8:01pm
I read an article several days ago on this. I kind of thought it was a joke, especially with the new Peanuts movie coming out. Charlie Brown always got the short end of the stick anyway. It was only a matter of time..
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 8:12pm
That last bag of rocks must've pushed him over the edge.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 8:46pm
This is CLEAR PROOF that football is a mentally-damaging sport - Lucy pulled the football back one too many times, doncha know...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 8:53pm
And getting constantly laughed at and ridiculed by everybody including his own dog must have been emotionally traumatizing for him too...

Everyone should have seen this coming fifty years ago.

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 8:54pm
^^LOL

^LOL

LOL
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 1:57am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown in the first few animated Peanuts episodes, has been arrested for threatening to hire a hit man to kill a sheriff and a trailer park manager.

This is not his first run in with the law either. In 2013 he was arrested for battery on his girlfriend and threatening the surgeon who did her breast implants. There was also an incident in which he went nuts in court.

I readsomewhere, that in one instance, the judge told him to quit being a blockhead.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/11/charlie-brown-peter-robbins-pleads-guilty

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/12607-charlie-brown-actors-ex-reacts-to-his-courtroom-outburst-he-looked-like-an-animal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/08/charlie-brown-court-rant_n_7540240.html

I think it's pretty obvious what he needs...

Watching the Charlie Brown Christmas Special this year just won't be the same...

Oh the irony!!!!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
MrTim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 5:00am
Quote That last bag of rocks must've pushed him over the edge.

Hey, those houses were doing him a favor!  Instead of candy they gave him crack rocks, which he sold to the little red-haired girl on the playground, and used the money to bet on dogfighting at Michael Vick's house.
  -  from "You're Going To Prison, Charlie Brown" and "The Peanuts Gang Moves To South Park"

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic