Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GoDaddy Related

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadAd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GoDaddy Related
    Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 5:00am
I can't even. And dear God, you can even hear them breathe. 

Sponsored Links

usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 1:47pm
I have a special hatred for all godaddy commercials.  I hate them so much that I voted with my wallet and moved all of my domains to a different provider.  That and their web site/control panel is a complete disaster.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 4:48pm
This is just...stupid!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 6:05pm
The Jean Claude Go Daddy commercials were the only good ones. This one isn't 'related', no. It's inbred.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 7:59pm
I think this is one of the dumbest commercials in the history of commercials. What moron thought this up?
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 8:11pm
It's godaddy.  You can't expect much out of them.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 8:13pm
I would throw something vital out of place if I did that.  Angry
ItsAllTME View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsAllTME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 11:56pm
The breathing noises & the look on her face...... Why?!?!
potofgold View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote potofgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 9:55am
I have so much hate for this commercial and lately they're running the hell out of it.
The audible breathing and the hip thrusting is horrifying. She might have gotten her first customer that wasn't related to her - but after seeing that, I doubt he'll be a repeat customer.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 4:14pm
Still hate this ad. It's on at least ten times a day again lately. Go away GoDaddy. Enough of you already.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Commercialsmeh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commercialsmeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 11:05pm
Why the hell did they have to bring this garbage back? Nobody missed this commercial. In my opinion this is probably the worst commercial of 2015, it is definitely in the top 5 worst. In fact, most of the commercials this year have been absolute garbage, and only 2 great commercials I can remember! The 2  commercials being the Strongbow commercial with Sir Patrick, and the Snickers "Marcia" commercial.
"Life can be like a TV show, but without the commercials"
~Anonymous
Frankcastle006 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankcastle006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2015 at 3:52am
One of them looks like a lawn Gnome.. Meanwhile her face just gets creepier and creepier.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2015 at 5:35am
I think it's a brothel. That's where all the humping motions come from. Because you know, if you can't keep it in your pants, at least keep it in the family. Or, nothin' says lovin' like f**kin' your cousin... Yaaayyy!! GoDaddy!! Confused

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 6:11am
Goddamn, GoDaddy. GoF*ckyourselves. That was awful.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

TerriGtoo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerriGtoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 8:08am
That poor customer looks like a deer in the headlights......
treos View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote treos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:00pm
is that the one where everyone is doing that inappropriate hip thrusting thing where they hump the air? i mean, are they trying to advertise something sex related or just be weird people no one really wants to be around?

i'd go with the latter of those and slowly back away while trying not to show how disturbed i was feeling at the time if only in the hope that they wouldn't try to follow me for whatever reason.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 9:55pm

I see Jimmy hasn't weighed in yet.   He digs "gingers".

Otherwise, I might be the only one here who thinks this one's kinda funny---visually, anyway (I haven't actually paid attention to it otherwise).

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 11:36pm
LOLLOL Oh. FFS, that made me cough out loud. .LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic