Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ghost Brothers (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ghost Brothers (video)
    Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 3:26am
"How many times have I got to explain to you that black people DON'T like ghosts?!!!"
LOLI cannot count the number of times the Missus told, or even yelled that at me during trips to so many different historical places we visited (and I would always want to spent the night at).
Well...I guess times have changed - and this show is actually kind of funny.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 3:49am
LOLWatching this show for the second time.
The MissusDWolf always said, "Black people don't like ghosts!", which was always kind of funny as we lived in a number of very old and quite historic areas (but we never saw a ghost).  This HAS to be very, very staged, but they really chose some great spotes with a lot of history in these first two episodes. They do it right - and it is a perfect rip-off of 'Ghost Hunters'.
The best part of tonight was looking in a dead chef's kitchen where they brought another chef's food in with the intention of pissing off the ghostof the resident chef. They brought in a Po or Boy Sandwich, which one of them ate when others weren't looking.
"You aren't supposed to eat the 'trigger object'!"
"But it smelled SO good..."
LOL
I swear I can find time to watch silliness like this.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
NomoFlo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NomoFlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 11:34pm
I don't always agree with you, Pa, but I am with you on this one. This show is pretty damn funny.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic