Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Annoying commercial jingle(s) you can never forget
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Annoying commercial jingle(s) you can never forget

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by AngryDeli AngryDeli wrote:

Jingles that make me wanna slap Catholics across the lips with a dead fish....

1. Mentos (i rest my case)
2. Goldfish (too f**king tongue in cheek for anyone's benefit)
3. Frosted Flakes (everywhere we gooooo, people wanna know, whooooooo we areeeeee FUKK OFF KUNTS! No, I don't! I just wanna stick my dick in your mothers who are driving your spoiled rotten asses to your stupid games, you miserable fukking brats!)
4. McDonalds (I'm Hatin' It)
5. Zoom Zoom (too bad that little sh*t didn't get hit by a Mazda tear assing around the corner)
6. Jared's Galleria for Jewelry (like someone mentioned earlier, that bitch singing makes me wanna rob the place and shove a chainsaw up that bitch's twat to keep her from singing...)
7. Kay Jewelers (yet another annoying ass jingle... "Every Kiss Begins with KAY!!!" well every FUKK begins with F!)

Wow.  This post both offends and scares me.  On a few levels.  I'm with you, Violet!
Sponsored Links

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by thespianmom thespianmom wrote:

This is another one for the old farts... I don't know if anyone remembers this but I seriously had to go through the TV and choke this woman senseless...or at least bang her over the head with her frying pan.

" I can bring home the bacon...
Fry it up in the pan...
and never let you forget you're a man...
Cause I'm a WOMAN...."

It was for Enjoli perfume.  30 years later and I still have emotional scars.

Ohhhhhhhhh thespianmom! What have you done? This little ditty will now be in my head for YEARS. LOL
The artist formerly known as Madawee

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 8:44pm
Speaking of perfume jingles:

"I just can't seem to forget you
Yoru Windsong stays on my mind..."

"Here's a fragrance that's here to stay and it's here now CHARLIE!" (forgot the rest - something with Kinda young kinda Now, Charlie, Kinda sweet kinda Wow, CHARLIE)

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 9:31pm
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

Charlie, by Revlon.  A most original fragrance.

Thank oyu, Hollyrock. (I think) LOL Another one that will be stuck in my head until the end of time.

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2008 at 11:05pm
OK here's one to replace it.  Only this one's for an important cause, so don't hate:

A better quality video of the long version is here.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
brookish View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brookish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 10:53am
i can't get the freecreditreport.com song out of my head!  they say a man should always dress for the job he wants, so why am i dressed up like a pirate in this resttaurant...

arghhhh!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic