Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2010 Superbowl Commercial Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTaco Bell - Charles Barkley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taco Bell - Charles Barkley
    Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 9:26am
This is the "teaser:"

And this is the Super Bowl ad:

My thoughts... I can't stand Barkley, but I like this deal.
Sponsored Links

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 3:53pm
Meh.
clamshell View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clamshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:53pm
I can't get to the mute button fast enough when this one comes on!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:44pm
I agree Mooch
, Meh
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 11:39pm
The more I see this commercial, the more angry I get at Charles Barkley.  He's "Turrible."
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 11:41pm
UGH this sh*ts on the radio too!!!! There's no escape from his crappiness!!!!Angry

I still can't believe they spent billions of dollars for something so sh*tty as this, He doesn't even show emotion in his singing he sounds like he's just going through the motions, this makes me hate Charles Barkley more.

What a waste of film and waste of tortured ear drums.

Again they spent billions ON THIS? These assholes think we're 10 year olds and going to flock to Taco Bell because some big NBA star is hawking Taco Bell.

Angry
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

UGH this sh*ts on the radio too!!!! There's no escape from his crappiness!!!!Angry

I still can't believe they spent billions of dollars for something so sh*tty as this, He doesn't even show emotion in his singing he sounds like he's just going through the motions, this makes me hate Charles Barkley more.

What a waste of film and waste of tortured ear drums.

Again they spent billions ON THIS? These assholes think we're 10 year olds and going to flock to Taco Bell because some big NBA star is hawking Taco Bell.

Angry

He has the emotions of a brick wall, and the enunciation of a palsied squirrel with a mouthful of nuts.  All this, and what kid nowadays even remembers when Charles Barkley played basketball?
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 1:37am
I wish that this commercial would be pulled of the air. With that said. They will show this one for years to come
LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 8:10am
Sir Charles looks like he's consumed several thousand dollars' worth of those $5 boxes!  
Love endures all.
kooz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 2:08pm
Awful, just awful. Not only is Charles bad, but the words are so incredibly stupid. It makes me angry. they don;'t rhyme, they don't make a ton of sense, they are just dumb. I hate this commercial, and as much as I like the deal, I am boycotting Taco Bell for treating me like and idiot by thinking I will succumb to this inanity.
ThreadKiller View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreadKiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 2:27am

This monstrosity is on EVERY FIVE MINUTES lately.

I can't figure out who's stupider: the people who came up with the ad, or the people who paid 2.5 million (or whatever it cost) to air it during the Super Bowl.

Hundreds of threads killed.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 2:36am
These commercials air constantly on the radio IT WON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic