Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repeat Offenders Plus-The No Names

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Repeat Offenders Plus-The No Names
    Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 10:53pm
 A brief list, you get the idea. These are the unknown with good reason actors that keep appearing in commercials for various products, all of which are obnoxious.

Fat doofus kicking up his heel in Verizon commercial also appears in a Black and Decker commercial and opens an account in a formerly known as WAMU ad. HATE HIM!

Actors that "play doctor" on pharmaceutical ads and re-enact serial killers on Tru-TV

The smug yet stupid ass on the J.G. Wentworth commercials and then is an attorney spokesperson for another forgettable corporation......

And why are American women always portrayed in khaki bermudas with pleats, non-descript facial features, loafers and a soccer mom bobbed hairdo?

Sponsored Links

DuchessofDownton View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuchessofDownton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 1:47pm
Have we forgotten about that Glade lady who over uses Glade products and then lies about it to her friends and family.

"My house smells like I just sh*t a Glade candle, therefore it must be clean and/or I bought it from France."
Autumn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2013 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by DuchessofDownton DuchessofDownton wrote:

Have we forgotten about that Glade lady who over uses Glade products and then lies about it to her friends and family.

"My house smells like I just sh*t a Glade candle, therefore it must be clean and/or I bought it from France."

Oh wow I did NOT like the Glade lady and those goofy faces she'd make. I saw her the other day in some lactose free milk commercial.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2013 at 6:49pm
Remember that white dude from the sweater fight Kayak ad? The one where he's in a colorful sweater with a black guy fighting for control of the computer? I just saw him in an AT&T ad!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2013 at 6:55pm
I kinda hate to say it, but I like the Glade lady. I just think there was something cute about her. Dunno, maybe it's that she was actually kind of pretty in an era where more commercials wanted to use ugly people (Sorry, I mean, "real" people)
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic