Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did Donathan steal Red Lobster biscuits?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Did Donathan steal those biscuits from Red Lobster?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did Donathan steal Red Lobster biscuits?
    Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 2:30pm

He says no, but we all know he's capable of a dine 'n' dash.

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 3:16pm
You should have included a third choice.....

Don't care.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 8:38pm
You question Donathan's hand in this biscuit saga, but what about the idiotic waiter?  Donathan claims to have asked for 1/2 a dozen biscuits but the waiter brought 20?  And then when it's time to pay the bill, adds another 50 biscuits?  The manager should have fired the waiter on the spot!  
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 9:04pm
I bet the manager was probably in on it.

Probably told the waiter to do it just to embarrass the hell out of Donathan.

Might even be policy.

I wouldn't be surprised if they get people trying that a couple of times a month and always react the same way they did with Donathan in order to teach them a lesson about coming in their restaurant and ordering the cheapest thing on the menu just to scam and exploit them and take advantage of the free biscuits.

Kind of like saying "We're on to your little game".

What kind of people even do stuff like that???

I bet Donathan and most others who get that same treatment never go into another Red Lobster and try to pull that little trick again.

BTW, I think they should have a minimum spending requirement with the offer. Or a requirement that an entree be ordered.

If some scam artist comes in and orders fries and a drink, "Sorry, no free biscuits".

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

You question Donathan's hand in this biscuit saga, but what about the idiotic waiter?  Donathan claims to have asked for 1/2 a dozen biscuits but the waiter brought 20?  And then when it's time to pay the bill, adds another 50 biscuits?  The manager should have fired the waiter on the spot!  

The Manager told me even he questioned the 70 biscuits to the Waiter.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

The Manager told me even he questioned the 70 biscuits to the Waiter.....

Of course he told you that.

It was a put on.

They wanted to embarrass you as you should have been for trying something as cheapsh*t as that.

Just go in and buy the damned biscuits next time you want some.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 10:14pm

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if they get people trying that a couple of times a month and always react the same way they did with Donathan in order to teach them a lesson about coming in their restaurant and ordering the cheapest thing on the menu just to scam and exploit them and take advantage of the free biscuits.

Nooooo...Donathan wouldn't do that! See what he could get away with yet maintain that 👼 demeanor??? Nooooo...

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Actually, I didn't follow the story that closely. 😄

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 3:50am
Actually, I did come in one day to buy Cheddar Bay Biscuits. I sat down, ordered 6 and I tried to pay for them after I ate and the Waitress told me the Cheddar Bay Biscuits were complimentary if it is a sit in. I did come in about twice, order Cheddar Bay Biscuits, and eat the complimentary CBB, and then left, but I do buy SOMETHING now when I do come in for their CBB. Especially after one particular day, the complimentary CBB didn't taste all that good and I ended up throwing up and with diarrhea shortly after, (Although I had eaten an undercooked Chicken my Mom hadn't cooked all the way yet, (Mom had basically seasoned it and cooked it about 20 percent and would later cook it all the way through)I was hungry, and willingly ate that undercooked Chicken) so now I buy SOMETHING....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 6:18am
Quote I bet the manager was probably in on it.

Probably told the waiter to do it just to embarrass the hell out of Donathan.

They probably have a bag of days old biscuits set aside just for that scenario. 
D: "Hey, why do these biscuits have a Nike sole pattern on them?"
  "Oh, that's from a special baking pan we use."

If any of you haven't seen the movie Waiting, you need to... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic