Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nevermind....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nevermind....
    Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 3:56am
I was sleep deprived when I started this thread and decided to delete it ..
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 6:15am
Sick Sick

PLEASE, Nobody else comment on this thread (which belongs in the Creative forum), and if you can help it, don't even return to look at it further, as it drives up the view count.  We all know you aren't going to read the 'story' Confused anyway...  Wink

"For those of you playing along at home: Rita is dead."
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 8:08am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Sick Sick

PLEASE, Nobody else comment on this thread (which belongs in the Creative forum), and if you can help it, don't even return to look at it further, as it drives up the view count.Β  We all know you aren't going to read the 'story' Confused anyway...Β  Wink

I deleted the story.... I was sleep deprived when I posted it and have now put it in the RIGHT Forum.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Y'know, you could've just deleted this one. As long as no one else has replied, you can make the thread disappear. Just as you hit "edit", you could've just selected "delete post", and made it all go away.

But I think you already knew that. You just like seeing your name at the top of the page.

And this is why get suspended. Your need for constant attention.

(And here I am, giving it to you...aka "feeding the troll". πŸ€ͺ)

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2022 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Y'know, you could've just deleted this one. As long as no one else has replied, you can make the thread disappear. Just as you hit "edit", you could've just selected "delete post", and made it all go away.

But I think you already knew that. You just like seeing your name at the top of the page.

And this is why get suspended. Your need for constant attention.

(And here I am, giving it to you...aka "feeding the troll". πŸ€ͺ)

Actually, I couldn't have deleted it since Mr. Tim already replied to it while I was sleeping. So I had to edit it after I woke up.

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 12:16am

Sleep deprived?  More like your brain is oxygen deprived.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 12:31am
Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Sleep deprived?Β  More like your brain is oxygen deprived.

Vermin, please leave me alone....

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2022 at 10:57am
No.

Now go report me to the forum administrator.
MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2022 at 1:23am

You are so full of bs! Drama Queen!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic