Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where's Angry?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron 3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2024 at 3:41am
It is with a heavy heart and sad puppy dog eyes that I must report my possible departure from CIH.

This is because (as many of you already know) I had that crippling stroke almost two years ago and as a result I have partial loss  of continence.My sister got me this unusual floor urinal wth a  long hose. Well, I used it, and held the end  ~1 meter high to allow the hose to drain into the jug. Well, the asinine thing emitted a loud gurgling sound and proceeded  to shoot piss in a somewhat "inverted cone-shaped" pattern straight up.

Long story short, my sister and brother-in-law accuse me of deliberately  "pissing all over the place"  and have decided that my punishment is to be as follows:

1: Almost everything I own* is to be destroyed and/or dispsosed of.
2:  My TV viewing priveleges are revoked indefinitely.

* ALMOST everything that I own with the following exceptions: Two digital cocks, a digital wriswatch, a 2xAAA LED penlight, the 561nm SFDDPSS laser pen (my B..I.L. gave that back last night because one of the cats wanted to play), a SpongeBob SquarePants plush, diabetes testing supplies, and a plasma arc cigarette lighter.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2024 at 10:35am

😳 Wow. Sorry to hear about all this.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2024 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron 3 Angry McPisseron 3 wrote:

Long story short, my sister and brother-in-law accuse me of deliberately  "pissing all over the place"  and have decided that my punishment is to be as follows:

1: Almost everything I own* is to be destroyed and/or dispsosed of.
2:  My TV viewing priveleges are revoked indefinitely. 

Do they not believe it was an accident? 

Seems kinda harsh. 

Hope they reconsider. 

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Angry McPisseron 3 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron 3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 2:41am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Do they not believe it was an accident? 

Seems kinda harsh. 

Hope they reconsider. 

They're convinced that I pissed all over the place intentionallly. Ouch

I have temporary access to this computer for a couple of more hours while music is being installed on my .MP3 player; that is how I'm posting this. But the computer is  being confiscated again after that. Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic