Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anyone having a delay in their tax refund? ðŸ¤ðŸ§
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone having a delay in their tax refund? ðŸ¤ðŸ§

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone having a delay in their tax refund? ðŸ¤ðŸ§
    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 3:38pm
I filed my taxes with my Mother using TurboTax on February 2nd but my mother accidentally hadn't put my pin the IRS sent me due to some unknown Thief in 2013 somehow getting a hold of my tax information and filing under my name and stealing what would have been my money. When I filed for real, my Tax preparer called me and told me someone already filed under my name and got my refund. I was pissed. I had to sign paperwork swearing I was the victim of Identity theft and wasn't the one who filed the first time. It took me six months to get my refund check. I was PISSED! 😡

IRS now sends me a Pin every year for tax filing. I got an Email saying my Tax filing was rejected and I was told it was missing a Pin. I put the Pin and got a message saying something like,"Error fixed. It showed me my refund and my Bank Account information. I saw something like,"Sign and E-file, but I didn't properly do it. About two week later, I got a call from TurboTax. I assumed it would be something like,"Your tax refund is on its way in about one more week. " Instead, I was informed my Tax filing was rejected.

I was baffled as I put in the Pin. I had to put the Pin again and ACTUALLY sign and E-file (I assumed the tax filing went through when I saw my Bank account details and vmy Refund amount. This was on Wednesday, February 16th when I FINALLY did it the right way all the way. I assumed I would be getting my refund by March 9th.

March 9th rolled around and I still didn't have my refund. I went to IRS Website to inquire about my Tax Refund and I got the message that my tax refund was delayed. It didn't even tell me when I should expect my Tax Refund. I went to Google and a LOT of People have their Tax Refund delayed and got the SAME message from the IRS Website. There was something written like,"Being told your Tax Refund is delayed with no set date is no comfort for you when you're desperately needing the refund check to be deposited in your Bank Account". As of today, March 14th, I still have not received my Tax Refund check. ðŸ¤ðŸ§
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 7:56pm

Maybe Cranedy Pouth or Navy Seal stole your ID.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Maybe Cranedy Pouth or Navy Seal stole your ID.

I am NOT Cranedy Pouth, but I was Number One Navy Seal.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2022 at 1:41am
I work for the IRS. If you come clean and finally admit that you are Cranedy Pouth then I promise you your check will be mailed within 7-10 business days.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 2:55am
I got a Tax Refund Update from the IRS! I am getting my Tax Refund on Monday!    

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2022 at 9:04am
I got my Tax Refund yesterday! Albeit, the IRS sent me about $800 less than what TurboTax told me I would be getting.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2022 at 5:06am
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2022 at 10:14pm
I saw this topic and the answer is YES

I filed on Jan 26th, still...no refund! I called a week ago, waiting on hold for 70 min. I got someone and was disconnected. It took ME 30 minutes for my rage to calm down. 

No idea WTF the problem is, my taxes are not complicated and my math was right. Previous years, even last year I had my refund within 10 days.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2022 at 10:19am
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

I saw this topic and the answer is YES! 

I filed on Jan 26th, still...no refund! I called a week ago, waiting on hold for 70 min. I got someone and was disconnected. It took ME 30 minutes for my rage to calm down. 

No idea WTF the problem is, my taxes are not complicated and my math was right. Previous years, even last year I had my refund within 10 days.

Oh my God. You filed in January and STILL haven't gotten your Tax Refund? That's extremely fecked up!

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

I saw this topic and the answer is YES

Oh my God. You filed in January and STILL haven't gotten your Tax Refund? That's extremely fecked up!

It's absolutely infuriating! Still nothing as of today.
I cannot get a hold of a IRS human being on the phone to see what the f- is happening. No letter from them stating there is a problem. I took screenshots as I did this crap online, bank acct. numbers are correct. I'm just in limbo.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 6:06pm

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

I saw this topic and the answer is YES! 

It's absolutely infuriating! Still nothing as of today.
I cannot get a hold of a IRS human being on the phone to see what the f- is happening. No letter from them stating there is a problem. I took screenshots as I did this crap online, bank acct. numbers are correct. I'm just in limbo.

There was a lot of stuff in the news saying that this tax season was going to be slow and infuriating this year.

Don't forget we had until July last year tofile so you know it's going to be a bunch of BS to get any answers.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2022 at 1:21am
We didn't have any delays in receiving our tax refund. We don't use TurboTax - we go to a tax guy, he figures everything out, submits our claim, we pay him and we get a refund. And, yeah, we still come out ahead, even using tax guy!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic