Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Radio Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dr. Sneha Podcast ad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dr. Sneha Podcast ad
    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 6:00am
A stupid radio ad that asks a question with an obvious answer, that leads you to ask another obvious question "Why even listen to this *bleep* since you give it away in the ad?"

" Sept. 10, 2001. One block from the World Trade Center. Security cameras capture the last known images of Dr. Sneha Anne Philip, shopping. The next day, chaos. What happened to Sneha?"

"There is not a trace of her. Nothing. How does that happen?"

Oh, I don't know, maybe she was turned into molecular paste after a million tons of concrete & steel fell on her?

Rats ate her face and she fell into a NYC sewer, then an alligator ate her?

She got into a fake cab operated by mincing pygmy gypsies, who then kidnapped her and made their Queen of Queens?

The possibilities are endless!

Seriously, after 2+ weeks of playing this ad at every break, it gets old, and as you can tell, ugly...

Sponsored Links

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 3:51pm
I've heard this ad all the time for the past few months, mostly on IHeart-owned radio stations. It seems like I hear more ads for podcasts at times than ads for local businesses. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic