Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Martha Stewart Postmates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Martha Stewart Postmates
    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 5:59pm

Another screamer. DO WE ALL HAVE YOUR ATTENTION YET!!!!!?

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 6:10pm
LOL

I think you figured it out!

NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL

I think you figured it out!

Took a while. 
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 7:06pm
Damn adholes. Is this supposed to be funny? Guy cut off his finger. Bwah-ha-ha. Ermm Guy falls out of window to his death. Yuk-yuk-yuk. Ermm Yeah, "Do not attempt." Durr, OK. Ermm
raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 3:18am
I'd still do Martha though... wouldn't want to be there in the morning however...
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 11:54pm
The fricken doorbell at the end Pee's off my German Shepard.  Please leave doorbells out of commercials.
There's a sucker born every minute.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by raynjuls raynjuls wrote:

I'd still do Martha though... wouldn't want to be there in the morning however...

really? Really? Even on a YUGE amt. of Snoops weed could i see THAT occurring
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Dejoh Dejoh wrote:

The fricken doorbell at the end Pee's off my German Shepard.  Please leave doorbells out of commercials.
LOL
When our old gal was young...RIP. She would go off on every doorbell on TV.  She took her (watch dog) job very seriously!

Screaming?  The adholes should be shot!  What's that great scene in Shawshank where the guy chops off his own fingers?  Alcatraz?

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 2:45am
Originally posted by Dejoh Dejoh wrote:

Telephone ringing too!!
I hear you, man! I have a pair of Patagonian Conures (parrots) that go berserk thinking the phone is ringing or someone is a the door. Who needs a watch dog when you have loud birds?
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 3:24am
Doorbells in commercials is how I discovered CIH. I was very tired of answering the door with no one there. Even worse is radio ads with a siren while driving!AngryAngryAngry
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Doorbells in commercials is how I discovered CIH. I was very tired of answering the door with no one there. Even worse is radio ads with a siren while driving!AngryAngryAngry

AGREED--no worse thing than an ambulance or cop SCREECH in a song when plugging along on the road
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 12:21am
Yeah, really. Always found that old hag weirdly attractive. She was a beauty queen at one point.
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 5:40am
Quote Even worse is radio ads with a siren while driving!Angry

Yeah, that should be illegal.  The ones that really ticked me off were the (car dealership) ads purporting to be 911 calls.  I even tried to look up national 911 organizations to alert them to that nonsense (didn't have much luck...)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic