Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sadly.........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sadly.........
    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 4:34pm

I know this isn't  about a TV commercial or a TV show...................................But I feel compelled to say something............

In the Chicago area, A mother and father have been charged in the death of their 5 year old son......................... A FIVE year old !!!

The mother should be put to in a cell and starved to death..

The last thing she should be allowed to see is a picture of the child.

The father should spend the rest of his life, 41 hours a week in a cell with 8 BIG! sodomites ! And the boys name should be painted all over the walls of his cell.

5 YEARS OLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening.................

I...………..AM NOT A CROOK."
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 5:02pm
Got a link?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 5:47pm
Sadly!  Is right!  There are too many young people f*cking and making babies they can't take care of!

I'm guessing you don't know a lot about having sex! Evil Smile

Let me learn you!

Prosecutors say man admitted to punching 2-month-old, causing death

MILWAUKEE — Kenta Evans, 21, of Milwaukee faces charges in connection with the death of 2-month-old Jaquerrion Dancer. Prosecutors said the baby boy died at the hospital after he was punched at a home near 28th and Chambers Wednesday, June 5.

Milladore woman charged with murder in death of baby left in trash bag outside Marshfield hospital

WISCONSIN RAPIDS - A Milladore couple authorities say let their newborn son die after the woman gave birth in a bathroom, strangled the infant and hit his head on a toilet now face criminal charges.
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 6:16pm
Got you little dig in didn't you...……………………………………

OFF SUBJECT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 6:20pm
NOBODY IS 'OFF SUBJECT', Mr.MentalMidget - who can't even spell correctly and wishes to act authoritative...and EDUCATED (clearly NOT the case). I don't care if you ARE FA's favorite 'welfare project', you'll always be an idiot to me.
Donathan? Stop it. 
~~~
My 3 year old trumps your 5 year old, so there!....and *I* provide a link for referential evidence rather than just go on like everyone knows what you are talking about.

...and if THAT doesn't do it, I've got this wonderful story:

...aaaaaaaaaand, if THAT doesn't get it, well, how about this?

Of course, should you desire, I can get you invited for dinner...I know a LOT of very unusual people who would simply love to know what information I can provide regarding YOU...
Zhu Yu: Eating People

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 6:21pm
There is an Off Topic forum available for topics like this one.

Just sayin'...
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Just sayin'...
Are YOU baiting me??? ARE YOU BAITING ME???!!!! 
YOU ARE OFF-SUBJECT!
You want 'dinner', too???!
There is always 'The Flame Room', too, doncha know!

EmbarrassedJust sayin....

LOLWink
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by True Lies True Lies wrote:

You are a f**kin idiot!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 6:51pm

See ya, wouldn;t want to be ya!
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Just sayin'...
Saw onw for Radio and one for Internet...……………….. Saw none Labeled "Off Topic"...……
But will look again...…….thanks.....
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

How cleaver...……………..How original...……… Do yo sit up nights, thinking of this wit?

How off topic...………….
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 5:45pm

How cleaver...……………..How original...……… Do yo sit up nights, thinking of this wit?

How off topic...………….
LOL  Thanks for your support! I've been living a good life for about 6 decades and I don't need your wisdom to get by.  In fact!  The posts you make.....................Might actually be taking days off of my life.Confused  Some nut job (Donathan), posing as this ALL KNOWING IDIOT who can't even post a link, a video, or anything useful for that manner.  I feel sorry for you!  Now stop wasting our time with your attention whore bullsh*t!
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 5:51pm

How off topic...………….
LOL  Thanks for your support! I've been living a good life for about 6 decades and I don't need your wisdom to get by.  In fact!  The posts you make.....................Might actually be taking days off of my life.Confused  Some nut job (Donathan), posing as this ALL KNOWING IDIOT who can't even post a link, a video, or anything useful for that manner.  I feel sorry for you!  Now stop wasting our time with your attention whore bullsh*t!
And your opinion of this sad news would be?????????
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 5:59pm
Which 'sad news' would you be talking about?  The fact that young people are killing their babies?

If you even have a penis...Or knew what to do with it! I'm thinking your right hand is your girlfriend......So!  Please share more of your worldly experience with women around the world! Maybe I will show some empathy!  Till then, you just suck!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic