Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suicidal wanna be Foster Farms chickens

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suicidal wanna be Foster Farms chickens
    Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 8:35pm
Ok how long are they going to milk this one...stupid trailer trash chickens wanting to be Foster Farms chickens which means they want to have their necks snapped...and feathers plucked..rather bizzare. It was sort of like Charlie Tuna who wanted to be with StarKist which means of course DEATH... When I was little I thought why does he want to be a StarKist Tuna fish when they are just foing to slice him in itty bitty pieces and stuff his butt in a can!Charlie wasn't as annoying as the dumb chickens though!
They just appear to be running them more and more in my area....MUTE BUTTON!!
Sponsored Links

8 Track Single View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:50pm

Thankfully I live in the Midwest and don't have to bother seeing these ads.  We have our own similar chicken manufacturers, such as Pilgrims Pride, that most likely engage in the same questionable practices as Foster Farms. 

RAIN MAN:  I get a 15 percent discount on Pilgrims Pride chicken for working at K-Mart in South Bend, Indiana...I also buy my underwear at K-Mart with my fifteen percent discount...

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:00pm
Is this the ones with the live chickens stealing the grocery cart the milk/cream in the supermarket from the grocery worker?

I found that one kind of funny. 

wait never mind it isn't.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:33pm
They were clever at first, kind of a "fresh approach" for a while. Now it is tired. We get it, Foster Farms is where Chickens want to go to die. My brother in law is an electrician and his company has a standing maintenance contract with the local Foster Farms plant in his town (good ol Kelso Washington! GO BIG BLUE!)
From what he described of the zappers and slitters he sometimes goes to work on, no chicken would want to die like that.
promontorium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote promontorium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2008 at 2:11pm
Those chickens have been doing Foster Farms commercials most of my life (Since 1993). Why angry about them now? They love California. They should make you East Coasters watch the commercials anyway. And throw in some Jack in the Box and In n Out Burger commercials too. Just so you know what you're missing.
I love commercials, for the most part.
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2008 at 6:46am
The last one they were running cracked me up.  One was trying his pitch on a woman and the other butts in and ruins it.  After the woman shuts the door on them, the one that was pitching her yells at the other one (with his voice cracking), "What are you doin' talkin' during my speech?!"  I don't know why it makes me laugh, but it does.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic