Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allstate Mayhem- Ring Bearer (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allstate Mayhem- Ring Bearer (video)
    Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 5:19pm
Yeah! Explain this to your claims agent!  I suppose jewelry might be covered under your homeowners insurance.  I'm really upset that my premiums helped to pay for this BS, I'm so sorry!

"We gave our 4 year old nephew the rings and a pillow, he ate the rings and threw the pillow at us!"

Pay your claim?  Why don't you just check his sh*t for the next few days?  Or have this valuable jewelry removed surgically?  F*ckoff, Allstate! AngryAngry

Sponsored Links

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 7:34pm
That is just awful, bordering on creepy.  Dead  I think Mayhem has jumped the shark with this one.

Cliche song in the ad, and they're not even in a chapel.  

Yeah, check the kid's crap until the rings are "recovered"!  LOL
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 2:51am
I'm disappointed.

Is this the best Allstate can come up with!?

What a letdown. Plus that song? Not my favorite.

Although I do get a kick out of the disclaimer "YOU ARE NOT MAYHEM. DO NOT ATTEMPT"

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
SweaterRock View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweaterRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 7:53am
Today I learned...the only thing more repulsive than Mayhem is Mayhem acting like a preschooler.

But agreed on the disclaimer.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 6:52pm
IDIOTS!!!

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 8:27pm
"Leave Mayhem to the professionals. Do not attempt." see? The disclaimers are funnier than the actual commercials!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 8:22pm
I saw that 'Chapel of Love' commercial about three times yesterday during Weekend Adventure (y'know, Sea Rescue, Rock the Park, etc.). At least it wasn't the BZZT! BZZT! lost phone ad that has aired for months at a time, but this one is kind of annoying too.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 12:23am
I've just about had it with this commercial. Many times a day every day, and not just on the weekend wildlife shows either...
This is, now, just as annoying as that 'BZZT!' texting nonsense from a couple months ago. I mute it when I see it for the 17,654th time.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 1:18am
Not that I'm a fan of the song,  but I do believe that its the original version and not some sound alike jingle singers doing their best imitation.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 1:30am
As usual, Allstate is running this crap into the ground here! Its like a bad habit they can't get rid of and I'm sick of it!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 10:18pm
Big smileMayhem! Yay!!!! I love this one - reminds me of someone really famous who I seriously love more than anyone else on this earth - ME! Can't help but giggle when the 'ring bearer' tosses the pillow at the bride & groom and walks away!. The kid has 'promise'.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic