Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Putting Obvious LDS Wife/GF in ad ugh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 12:33am
One of my favorite movie lines of all time:
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
Sponsored Links

slhanks4 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slhanks4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 5:08pm
I grew up in Salt Lake City and moved to the East Valley area of Phoenix 19 years ago. Spend enough time around them (Mormons) and you learn to spot them in a heartbeat. I have nothing against those who choose this as their religion, just offering some unique insight to the group.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by slhanks4 slhanks4 wrote:

I grew up in Salt Lake City and moved to the East Valley area of Phoenix 19 years ago. Spend enough time around them (Mormons) and you learn to spot them in a heartbeat. I have nothing against those who choose this as their religion, just offering some unique insight to the group.

wow we have led parallel lives--i moved back after college as my folks lived there for work after we had lived there earlier in the 70s thinking things had changed--NOPE always 20-30 years behind the curve.

Also, the EV...its like LITTLE SLC..especially Gilbert where we ended up except they have less power here BUT their presence is always oppressive and those damn missionaries...my fave is when they send them into the DEEPLY CATHOLIC mex areas of mesa--good LUCK with that
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
slhanks4 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slhanks4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Originally posted by slhanks4 slhanks4 wrote:

wow we have led parallel lives--i moved back after college as my folks lived there for work after we had lived there earlier in the 70s thinking things had changed--NOPE always 20-30 years behind the curve.

Also, the EV...its like LITTLE SLC..especially Gilbert where we ended up except they have less power here BUT their presence is always oppressive and those damn missionaries...my fave is when they send them into the DEEPLY CATHOLIC mex areas of mesa--good LUCK with that

Wow, you're right! We live in Gilbert and it is similar to SLC in some ways, but the church doesn't run the state here and they aren't trying to push their beliefs on everyone. I like buying booze and lottery tickets at the grocery store - two things you can't do in Utah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic