Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nick Vertucci is Back With a Vengence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nick Vertucci is Back With a Vengence
    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 9:44pm
Maybe not the right forum but most read! The obnoxious house flipping guy Nick Vertucci is back with his flipping infomercials on TV and radio. But now, he's gotten slick and instead of giving his own name (negative recognition) he's hawking Dean Kain who was Superman on TV. What a putz. He still wants to hear his voice I guess but not give out his name. Go away please!
I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 5:55pm
I don't like Dean Kain either, I couldn't find that commercial but I think this will give everybody an idea about his scam.  Flipping houses is not as easy as it sounds. You need to have some basic skills, good credit or some cash laying around and want to put in a lot of sweat equity. Not some get rich quick scheme.

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I don't like Dean Kain either, I couldn't find that commercial but I think this will give everybody an idea about his scam.  Flipping houses is not as easy as it sounds. You need to have some basic skills, good credit or some cash laying around and want to put in a lot of sweat equity. Not some get rich quick scheme.

Cain is OK with me it's Vertucci that plucks my nerves.
I approve this message.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 11:49am
I don't like the Nick Vertucci commercials either and I can't believe he is using Dean Cain's name to push his scam. Also Dean himself has fallen really hard. It was rumored that he had fallen really hard like 9 years ago when Teri Hatcher was getting an Emmy for her role in Desperate Housewives or something like that and Dean was checking tickets at the door.

Just like 15 years prior to that, Dean was the big superstar, was the star of the new rebooted and very popular Superman TV show and Teri was just his sidekick as Lois Lane. People were like,"Oh how fall Dean has fallen. Now Teri is the superstar and Dean is the has been checking tickets at the Emmys. Funny how life turned out for him."

Now Dean's doing real estate Scams. Sad.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic