Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Haribo 'More Gooder' meeting (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haribo 'More Gooder' meeting (video)
    Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 5:45pm
DisapproveYou're wasitin'mytime! Wastin'MyTime!!! A meeting with kiddie voices?!
I have a meeting up North next week...just for sh*tz&Giggles, *I* am going to bring a bag of Haribo Gold Bears, open 'em up and set them in the middle of the table just to see what happens next. We hold many of our meetings on-line with full video these days...Big smileWinkthink I'll keep a camera on the candy.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 6:06pm
LOL

One of the few commercials that I don't hate.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 8:00pm
It's not that bad ON MUTE!

Oddly enough I have a strange craving for Haribo Gummy Bears!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:18am
"Let's talk about Hairball* Gold Bears." Aargh!

I drive a school bus and have heard my fair share of irritating kid-talk, but these Haribo spots are several times more obnoxious than 99.9% of what I hear behind me while on the job. Not only do most of "my" kids have more pleasant voices, but even the kindergarteners sound smarter.

I'm clueless as to why admakers seem compelled to exaggerate the worst characteristics of children. My only passenger that I can think of who acts dumber than typical ad-kids is a teenager who reminds me of Forrest Gump. (I feel a little sorry for him because he probably isn't as deficient as he sounds.)

* It always sounds like the first "kid" is saying "hairball." If my cat Callie could understand English, she might hiss at this commercial... and feel like
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 5:55am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

DisapproveYou're wasitin'mytime! Wastin'MyTime!!! A meeting with kiddie voices?!
I have a meeting up North next week...just for sh*tz&Giggles, *I* am going to bring a bag of Haribo Gold Bears, open 'em up and set them in the middle of the table just to see what happens next. We hold many of our meetings on-line with full video these days...Big smileWinkthink I'll keep a camera on the candy.

Yeah, for real S&G's, get the Haribo SUGAR FREE Bears, and don't tell anyone you brought'em. Wink

"This product is a sugarless/sugarfree item with ingredients that can cause intestinal distress if eaten in excess."  (That means like 15 or more...)

Read the Amazon reviews.  They're hilarious...  LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

LOLLOL

So...I hope you have a recording to share. And, I hope you wore your best shirt! Wink

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 6:59pm
'Let's talk about Haribo Gold Bears....OOOH!'

Let's NOT. Instantly muting this baby-talk commercial every time since 2017. AngryAngryAngryDead
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 10:45pm
I never tried them - after reading the classic Amazon reviews, I'll pass! 
People STILL post novel-like detailed reviews of these colon cleansing gummies....and they are hysterical! LOL

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/product-reviews/B006J1FBLM

"Let me preface this by saying I have a stomach of steel, I work in EMS and live off of fast food and cheap Mexican stands, so few things actually give me diarrhea.

Have you ever been so constipated that your stomach hurts? These will fix the problem in less than an hour!! I had a cup, (yes, a cup, like a measuring cup) of these after going more than a week without a poo.

Within an hour I was finally rid of the evil 6in log inside of me, it even softened enough that I didn't tear! Probably not the best thing for kids, though."

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 10:58pm
If any others have been to Europe, you know 'gummi bears' have existed for a very long time and they even make BIG ones about the size of a bar of soap. Look for them online - they can be found for less than $10. You can get the smaller 'giant gummi bears' (about 10 per pound), too! 
Aren't you excited? If not, then go all out and pick up a 'Party Bear', but you will have to open your wallet for this one - no, this is NOT a joke.
~~~~
'15 Minute Later Update': As I was sitting on the Vat19 site wondering why the Green Apple (which ALWAYS gives me the runs) Gummy was 2/3 the price (yea, $50 less) of the other flavors, my stomach cramped. Before I could even 'EDIT POST", I barely (ha ha!) made it to The Throne in time to give birth to my very own 'Party Gummy' - re-processed 'Taco Bell Spicy Nacho Green Apple', I think. Took 1/2 roll of Charmin to wrap that rascal, I tell ya...Dead
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 1:55am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

It's not that bad ON MUTE!

Oddly enough I have a strange craving for Haribo Gummy Bears!
I have never had a craving for gummy any things.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 2:03am
My Grandson's Mom is into organic everything. Searching for something else I discovered a bag of organic gummy bears. WHAT!!!Confused
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 6:01am
And...…………...…...If children see this spot...……….. It teaches them that it's O.K. to play with your food. 
I...………..AM NOT A CROOK."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic