Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Swiffer- Wild Child (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swiffer- Wild Child (video)
    Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 7:34pm
I have had cats,  I think that dogs are a little more crazy and creative when it comes to being naughty.

My third Shepherd Morgan, a dog I received after my brother split with his wife.  She opened the fridge to eat left over chili. 

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 7:47pm
If you've got a life you gotta Swiffer.

If you've got a Swiffer you gotta spend a fortune on refill pads to fit the damned thing.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 7:56pm
Aw c'mon! I think it's funny!

I have 3 cats so I can relate

Won't be buying a Swiffer though, so their loss.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 9:50pm
Cats, dogs, coons or aardvarks. If my house was that dirty I'd blame you nice folks!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 10:04pm
I can't hate this commercial because I like the music and love cats.  It's short and to the point.  No schmaltzy crap, interracial couples or families, gay dads not washing their precocious "princess's" clothes for a week, no dancing pregnant ho's, no bratty kids and no screaming, whispering, singing, dancing and annoying voiceover chicks.  Thumbs Up
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 8:33pm
Another ridiculous Swiffer commercial using child labour:

Ok - this commercial has been popping up a lot - like every other commercial break - I have a few observations based on common sense vs wtf?
1/ Who would let a child go crazy with scissors and make that kind of a mess?
2/ Does the mom let him run with those scissors, or does she even care since she clearly allows him near very sharp objects.
3/ Why is she wearing 4 inch heals to do housework?
4/ Who in their right mind would walk all over expensive hardwood floors in stillettos?
5/ Did she spray something sticky to the swiffer duster, because I guarantee it does not pick up stuff like that.
6/ What's with the opera music in the background?
7/ Are we to assume that opera music is the music of choice for hair stylists?
just a few observations....
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Kelly H Kelly H wrote:

Another ridiculous Swiffer commercial using child labour:

Ok - this commercial has been popping up a lot - like every other commercial break - I have a few observations based on common sense vs wtf?
1/ Who would let a child go crazy with scissors and make that kind of a mess?
2/ Does the mom let him run with those scissors, or does she even care since she clearly allows him near very sharp objects.
3/ Why is she wearing 4 inch heals to do housework?
4/ Who in their right mind would walk all over expensive hardwood floors in stillettos?

5/ Did she spray something sticky to the swiffer duster, because I guarantee it does not pick up stuff like that.
6/ What's with the opera music in the background?
7/ Are we to assume that opera music is the music of choice for hair stylists?
just a few observations....

Here's a couple-a similar ones:

http://www.commercialsihate.com/swiffer-sweeper-commercial-budding-homosexual_topic24653_post373824.html#373824

http://www.commercialsihate.com/swiffer-sweeper-commercial-budding-homosexual_topic24653_post378892.html#378892

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 5:23am
lol - those were both funny (yet oddly disturbing) comments - ha ha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic