Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Keytruda- Living Longer is Possible (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keytruda- Living Longer is Possible (video)
    Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 7:39pm
I wonder who the genius was that decided to market all of these bullsh*t drugs directly to the consumer rather than the people who work in healthcare.  I wonder how many doctors hear...I wanna try Opdivo or let me have some of that Keytruda.

It's all so screwed up it just pisses me off to no end.  How does this minor side effect sound to you?

KEYTRUDA can cause your immune system to attack normal organs and tissues in any area of your body and can affect the way they work. These problems can sometimes become serious or life-threatening and can lead to death.

Are you f*cking kidding me?  I cost a lot of money so I hope you have good insurance but it won't really matter because I just might kill you. Big smile Have a nice day.

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 9:28pm
Minor!? that's a MINOR side effect!?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 6:38am
Compared to some of the other side effects, that would probably be preferable:

Quote KEYTRUDA can cause explosive hair growth out of bodily orifices, formation of ram's horns and hooves, erratic and spontaneous gender changes, loss of TV remote function due to intense button mashing, color changing of skin pigments into small obscene patterns, and possible suicidal tendencies because you don't look like your FaceBook picture anymore. Because we've warned you about possible side effects, now you can't sue us, so there!  Tongue

(LOL As I typed in "ram" an ad for Ram trucks appeared in the ad banner above...)
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 1:18pm
I'm sorry Keytruda. When I reach that point I will just walk into the light.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 4:02pm
Keytruda is supposed to slow aggressive cancers for those people that are in a race with time that love life or maybe just have 'unfinished business'. It provides them a chance.
For those folks, I'm happy it exists.
Other people might just be Ernest Hemmingway fans.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Keytruda is supposed to slow aggressive cancers for those people that are in a race with time that love life or maybe just have 'unfinished business'. It provides them a chance.
Where did you get that photo of me?Wink I also appreciate this option is available for those who want or need it. My fear of being imprisoned in a hospital stuck full of tubes outweighs my fear of walking into the light.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Where did you get that photo of me?Wink I also appreciate this option is available for those who want or need it. My fear of being imprisoned in a hospital stuck full of tubes outweighs my fear of walking into the light.
WinkThat is THE GUN, but 9 years earlier in Cuba when he had burglar problems (he eventually shot one with a .22, but all they found was blood). 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Virginia Dare II View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 3:34am
Did not work for a dear "framily' member.  :(  
" Pickle YOU...Kumquat !!"
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare II Virginia Dare II wrote:

Did not work for a dear "framily' member.  :(  
The problem with this Living Longer Is Possible claim is that you don't really know if you are living longer because of the drug or just on God's time.  Sorry you lost your family member.  Cancer sucks and it sucks even worse when it's a cause of death.  Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic