Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Progressive box hits on teenage girls at mall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meecepeece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 6:28am
Wow she's absolutely beautiful. Age means nothing! I am 41 and still dress in metal/goth clothes. Her hair is awesome
If you could see the you that I see when I see you seeing me, you'd see yourself so differently, believe me-
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 8:57am
Originally posted by meecepeece meecepeece wrote:

No they don't because cities all passed some idiotic law or rule that kids cannot be in malls aone or without adults, so justmore fun ruined. I hung out at mall when I was a teen often and would have freaked out on a rule like that. Todays stupid teens just roll over and take it

That probably has something to do with the increased violence at malls, perp'd by teens.  Brawling, stealing, harassing customers, even shootings.  There are even flash mobs.  Not the kind where young people come to the mall and reenact Thriller, but the kind where teens get together purposely to go on rampages.

Malls have become the new "streets".

crash1984 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crash1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 12:36pm
I know back when I was a teenager our mall started going on a vendetta against teenagers. First of all they made the arcade close for some silly reason despite it being very popular. Then they started making people leave or take off certain articles of clothing. I could understand them not wanting someone wearing a shirt that had something offensive on it. However the stuff they were after was just popular things among teenagers. They did get in some hot water one time for profiling a black person with a bandanna. Funny thing was that in one statement the mall said that they did not profile in their decision and the very next thing apologized for profiling.

Later they came up with a rule that stated if you were under 18 on Friday or Saturday you had to have a parent after a certain time. This stopped people under 18 from going there. Then the young adults stopped going there as well because every few moments they were being stopped by security and asked for ID to prove they were at least 18 this in addition to having to show ID to enter in the first place.It is a good point  to mention that most of the stores catered to teens and young adults.

As far as protesting it goes. The company who owned our mall had puppets on the city council and anything that company wanted they got. Case in point Best Buy wanted to build a store but since it was not in one of said company's shopping centers it got voted down. Later they stopped an IHOP from going in claiming that it would affect traffic, despite that road already being one of the most congested roads in town.  No way they would have let people protest anywhere around that mall. In fact they even announced at school that anyone who protested would be arrested. The good thing was that back in 2013 people had enough of their puppets and most were voted out.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by crash1984 crash1984 wrote:

I know back when I was a teenager our mall started going on a vendetta against teenagers.

Then the young adults stopped going there as well because every few moments they were being stopped by security and asked for ID to prove they were at least 18 this in addition to having to show ID to enter in the first place.

Seems like they would've thought of issuing some kind of stick on pass or ticket type thing at the entrance after the ID was checked the first time. Then the young people could just stick the thing on their clothes or keep it handy to show security if approached and asked.

The good thing was that back in 2013 people had enough of their puppets and most were voted out.

Wait.... does that mean you were a teenager in 2013?????

Dayum.

I figured the 1984 in your screen name referred to your birth year which would make you about 33.

Either way, I envy your youth.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
crash1984 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crash1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

[QUOTE=crash1984]The good thing was that back in 2013 people had enough of their puppets and most were voted out.

Wait.... does that mean you were a teenager in 2013?????

Dayum.

I figured the 1984 in your screen name referred to your birth year which would make you about 33.

Either way, I envy your youth.

The 1984 is my birth year. 2001 was when the mall came up with the teenager policy. 2013 was when voters relieved the puppets on the city council of their duties.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 3:02pm
Try being a teenager in the 70s..that 70s Show was actually pretty accurate in its depiction of wanton sex and drug pursuits of those of us in the post hippie era..and the music? That why us old codgers bitch endlessly about todays fecal matter that passes  for tunes. Even at its soft rock worst, it ran CIRCLES around the melody free garbage and self-enamored posturing that poses for music today-thats YOU, rap!

btw the Box will ALWAYS push my hate buttons..that cardboard crapsack is KING of douchebuffoons®!
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic