Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Pasta Hut"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by IceFroggyFrog IceFroggyFrog wrote:

Do these ads make anyone else feel ill? I love pasta, but for some reason these ads give me a queasy feeling.

YES!! Me Too.

There was a time Pizza Hut was really good, but something happened, maybe when "Poppa John" left and started his chain, dunno. But watching this commercial (or any Pizza Hut pasta) makes my stomach hurt. Maybe it's because I've tried their piss-poor excuse for pasta in the past and it made me ill.

As for this commercial in general, if I was one of these customers, I would have sent it back and asked for either something else or refuse to pay. Then when they told me it was Pizza Hut, I would have said "You better charge me Pizza Hut price for this plate of crap." In all honestly I patron mom & pop restaurants.

IceFroggy... do they still only love your froggy-style (and you new movie, Fear of a Black Hat)?
Sponsored Links

korydvandyke View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korydvandyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 6:01am
X_Necro_X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X_Necro_X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 8:36am
Pizza hut pizza is somewhere near the bottom of my choices to eat(pizza..or otherwise.)
Orly View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 10:54am
They should have had Hilary Clinton deliver that line "PIZ-zah HUT has DELIVERED the PAStah!!!". Her sweeping gestures and wide arm motions would have accentuated that point magnificently Disapprove
"I know that human being, and fish can coexist peacefully".
-- G.W. Bush
SokMunkie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SokMunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2008 at 10:56pm
My husband would eat garbage it was served attractively.  He told me that the pasta looks disgusting and he wouldn't eat it.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2008 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Orly Orly wrote:

They should have had Hilary Clinton deliver that line "PIZ-zah HUT has DELIVERED the PAStah!!!". Her sweeping gestures and wide arm motions would have accentuated that point magnificently Disapprove

HOLY sh*t LOL!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

The sad thing is I can actually picture her saying it and how she would sound.

Heres how I picture it:

In front of a cheering large crowd at a podium she is seen pointing and clapping, she then takes the mic of a podium and reveals a orange and black box from behind it, she then opens it putting the flap on the bottom of the box, holding the box in one had and the mic in one hand she exclaims "PIZ-ah HUT has DELIVERED the PAStah!!!!!" and whips out her left hand outstretches it,  then she "showcases" the open pasta box bug eyed and with her mouth wide open. She then puts the box on the floor and picks up the mic, she then exclaims "it's AMAZING IS'n't IT?????!!!!" with her voice almost breaking, she then goes back to the wide mouthed bug eyed expression, and exclaims, "WOW!!!!!" then she relaxes her face, and starts nodding yes constantly.LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic