Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jimmy? Chet Desmond? You There? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jimmy? Chet Desmond? You There? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jimmy? Chet Desmond? You There? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 5:57am
WinkHey Chef & Chet Desmond - Happy Birthday with wishes for many more to come...and, well...welcome to 'The Club' there, 'Creaky' (Jimmy) and 'Dusty' (Chet).
(ConfusedThe Inquiring Mindless NEED TO KNOW! - do CIH 60 & over members all have nicknames?)
How about a little 'extremely obscure music' as a birthday gift since I'm on a bit of a 'Rodriguez'-kick, right now? Hope you enjoy!
Sixto Rodriguez's amazing story is told in the incredible award-winning documentary, 'Searching for Sugarman', which I HIGHLY suggest for anyone and everyone to watch - such a 'feel good' movie, wonderfully inspirational.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 9:10am
Happy Birthday, Jimmy & Chet.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 2:53am
Thank you so much! I am here, and my birthday is a milestone for me. I am now 60 years of age, and doing quite well!

btw...how do you post an image on CIH? I'd like to post an image of meself, but don't know how to do it?

One man gathers what another man spills
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 9:00am
Happy 60th, Jimmy!

If you have a pic of yourself in your computer, https://postimage.io/ will guide you through it.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 11:38am
Happy belated Jimmy! Hope your birthday was great.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 3:10am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Happy 60th, Jimmy!

If you have a pic of yourself in your computer, https://postimage.io/ will guide you through it.

Thanks Thor....It works, but I just don't know how to forward it to this forum.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 3:24am
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

Happy 60th, Jimmy!

You can 'cut & paste' or 'copy & paste', Jimmy.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 9:13am

Happy 60th, Jimmy!

After the pic uploads, you get a bunch of selections of applications for the pic.  Select "Hotlink for forums".  Then move your cursor to the icon at the right end of the selection, and click onto it (it automatically "copies").  Then, come back to your post at CIH, and click paste.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 2:13pm

Happy 60th, Jimmy!

After the pic uploads, you get a bunch of selections of applications for the pic.  Select "Hotlink for forums".  Then move your cursor to the icon at the right end of the selection, and click onto it (it automatically "copies").  Then, come back to your post at CIH, and click paste.

Actually, Jimmy (& Thor), the better option to select from the list is the second one entitled "Direct Link"...

...the one next to big blue arrow. (Don't look for a blue arrow on the actual Postimage screen. I put that in there.)

Both options work, but with the one Thor suggested using, I've often noticed that you get some extra unwanted text right below the pic.

Using Direct Link doesn't do that.

Either way, it still works.

Oh, and Happy Six - O.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 2:53am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Happy 60th, Jimmy!

Actually, Jimmy (& Thor), the better option to select from the list is the second one entitled "Direct Link"...

...the one next to big blue arrow. (Don't look for a blue arrow on the actual Postimage screen. I put that in there.)

Both options work, but with the one Thor suggested using, I've often noticed that you get some extra unwanted text right below the pic.

Using Direct Link doesn't do that.

Either way, it still works.

Oh, and Happy Six - O.
...Cheers! Thanks Jimbo!

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 3:12am
I'm just not good at "cut & paste"...never learned how to do it......I don't know why the hell posting a picture can be so bloody difficult on this site.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 10:18pm
Follow Jimbo's screenshot, Jimmy. No copy & paste required.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic