Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Jaguar Ad & Song

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Jaguar Ad & Song
    Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 10:01am
OK, I'll admit it, I'm an old rocker and I love Deep Purple, but I never thought I'd get as sick of HUSH as I am now!!!! I have been hearing this f**king song now about 75 times a day and it's really grating on my nerves in a way I can't explain. Sometimes during the day, I'm working in the house painting or blogging, or prop building and I'll turn on a news channel to keep up with current events but lately because of the commercials, I feel like I'm gonna kill someone. One in particular is this Jaguar ad. They play the thing almost every break, or every other. It just plays that song over an extremely flashy, fast paced  ad that constantly switches from scene to scene. I had to wait before I posted to bitch about the song being so un-nerving, but I had no idea what the ad was about. I had to watch it several times, just to see what car it was.

I guess they chose this route because, they want to give the viewer the feeling of flying free. That maybe if you buy this car, your whole life will be better and more free. Yeah right!! Maybe you feel that way when you test drive it, but your wings will get clipped when you get that payment book!! I mean, the car I'm sure is awesome!! I bet the f**king thing would fly, had it wings, but where are you gonna drive it like that? are you planning a trip to the German Autobahn?? I mean, don't they want to sell cars??? Shouldn't they show the f**king car in the ad? I mean really show it, not flash it on the screen for three tenths of a second at a time flying by at lightspeed.  I mean it reminds me of that part in Star Wars where Han Solo tells Luke how much the ride to Alderaan will be and Luke freaks. He tells Han he could almost buy his own ship at that price and Solo asks who is gonna fly it. I wonder if I buy this flying car, am I going to get a pilot as well. Does it come with a Wookie? and if it does, is he house broken? Do I get a Wookie-Vac and a Robo-Cut, or at least a Flowbee!!!!

I dunno, if I'm gonna buy a new car, I think that maybe, I'd be more interested in what the interior looked like and if it was comfortable. What kind of engine does it have and what kind of mileage does it get,but wait............that's just it isn't it?? If you're gonna buy a Jag, you don't care about gasoline prices do you? You could afford if even if it were $20.00 a gallon, couldn't you?? well I can't. I can barely afford it now ya f**kS!!!!!

Anyway, what does that song have to do with that car??? Are they trying to say the car is fine, like the girl references in the song?? If you buy this thing are ya gonna want to pick up some Vaseline and baby oil for all the sex this ride is gonna get ya??? all you Wall Street I got more money that I know what to f**king do with assholes. Or maybe you wanna f**k the car as much as Jaguar enjoys f**king you!!!!

"PUNCH IT CHEWIE!" "GWWWWWAHHHWWWWWW!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic