Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Krylon 'Yard Sale' (videoS)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Krylon 'Yard Sale' (videoS)
    Posted: 24 Jul 2016 at 6:26am
"pssst...pssst...<AngMcP musicy notes>Krylon - make it yours"
Herb is such an idiot, I can't help but laugh.
I wanna go to one of Herb's 'yard sales', right after a quick trip to Home DepotLOL
These ads are so quick, so direct, and so dry that they make me smile every time.
Yea...I don't have anything to paint but I'm ready to start stocking up on Krylon spray paints.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 5:01pm
Disapprove...so, after a week of stopping at 'yard sales' when I thought of them the same time I saw them and remembered 'Herb', I didn't find a damned thing on which I could use all this Krylon paint...kinda forgot that when you spray paint old couches and stuffed animals, you've made them 'yours' - permanently.
~~~
side note: anyone else notice the hanging yellow & green letter jacket in the 3rd video, above?
I actually have one exactly like itLOL
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2016 at 2:10am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Disapprove...so, after a week of stopping at 'yard sales' when I thought of them the same time I saw them and remembered 'Herb', I didn't find a damned thing on which I could use all this Krylon paint...kinda forgot that when you spray paint old couches and stuffed animals, you've made them 'yours' - permanently.
~~~
side note: anyone else notice the hanging yellow & green letter jacket in the 3rd video, above?
I actually have one exactly like itLOL
Mine is black and orange. I'm not even going to attempt to wear it!Cry
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic