Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I'm getting sick & tired of seeing political ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm getting sick & tired of seeing political ads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm getting sick & tired of seeing political ads
    Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 8:28am
I am getting sick and  tired of seeing those annoying political ads. By those annoying political ads, I do not mean the ads for the presidential race.

Here in California, they do not dominate the airwaves since California is not a swing state. I am talking about the political ads for local, county, and statewide initiatives. There are two different proposition ads that I am so sick of seeing, one of them is for the ban of the gay marriage, and the other one for renewable energy. 

I will be happy after the polls closes on Election day that all of the annoying ads ranging from the presidential race down to the local races will be gone from the airwaves.
Sponsored Links

promontorium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote promontorium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 11:51am

Buy a house...mooove to Russia! Finish a sentence!

I love commercials, for the most part.
Foxtrot360 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foxtrot360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 12:17pm
I've seen these ads I think. The funny thing is I'm on the East Coast.
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 1:46pm

Just think, in about eight weeks you will be welcoming all the CHRISTmas Commercials with OPEN ARMS!HugLOL

Poiuyt Power!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic