Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDoes this happen to you?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does this happen to you?
    Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 3:10pm
I was watching WVIT 30 and it was in the middle of a Breaking News story when suddenly...it just cut to a freaking COMMERCIAL for Nexium !!!? After that I hoped it would cut back to the news but noooooooooooooo it continued on with another stupid Bertucci's commercial and then a stupid ad for Rockcats Baseball then finally it cut from commercial back to........the WHAT THE!!?? THE FOURTH HOUR OF THE TODAY SHOW!!?? WTF!!??Confused OH GOOD GOD, WITH KATHIE LEE GIFFARD????!!!!!!Shocked NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!time to change the channel to Channel 3!!!! Which has Better Connectcut,NO! Time to change to a better one, The Daily Show, phew! Finally some sanity!WTF happened to the Breaking News story? I don't know, I for one disagree with the fact that The Today Show needs a fourth hour pleaase, it's a freaking fluff piece of a show.Thumbs%20Down  
Sponsored Links

Orly View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 6:31pm
Not exactly that, but something similar happens that I hate. Once in awhile I'll actually find something that I want to watch, like Ghost Hunters (for some reason I don't understand I like that show). In the summer, when the weather gets bad these dumb a** local TV meteorologists will break into whatever show is on to tell me that yes, it is storming outside! Then they will go on and on for oh, 10 minutes or so telling me the same godda*ned thing. They end by saying "We'll now return to our regular programming". Invariably, they return during the 5 minute f**king commercial break!!!!
Couldn't they have run their stupid sh*t weather update during the commercials instead of what I wanted to f**king watch? NO! They know which side the bread is buttered on

AngryAngry
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 8:43pm
it happened  AGAIN!!!!I was watching CNN and then all of a sudden it gets cut off by the same Korean Air ad I've seen 8 million times before and then an ActivOn and then a bunch of other commercials!When it happened I literally said "What The hell?"Confused
Foxtrot360 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 9:03pm
I think I've had that happen before. I have no idea why it happens.
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 2:20am
Screw Em! You can get the latest news on the Web. Let the nets join their rightful place!
With the Dinosuars!LOL
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 4:12am
ABC News disrupted a commercial on its World News program with a projection from the Pennsylvania Primary.  It happened right after I was reading this thread. 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

ABC News disrupted a commercial on its World News program with a projection from the Pennsylvania Primary.  It happened right after I was reading this thread. 

Ugh.  The news has been nothing but the PA primaries, but yesterday was the worst.  Pundits talking non-stop about who needs how many percentage points, and what various possible results will "mean" blah blah blah.  Don't they realize that all that talk will be irrelevant by the end of the day when the actual results are in?  Why waste their (and my) time? 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic