Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does anybody remember this old Brinks ad?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdAnalyzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anybody remember this old Brinks ad?
    Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 8:40pm
I saw a commercial back in 1993 or 1994 for Brinks Home Security System, and I can't find it anywhere. I only saw it once, but I remember it very clearly because it scared the living crap out of me. Unfortunately no one else seems to remember it and Google and Youtube searches reveal absolutely nothing.

It starts off with either a music box or a piano playing the Brahms Lullaby, and then the voiceover says, "The Brinks Lullaby." Then the relaxing music is overpowered by a siren blasting out quite shrilly. I can't remember what the voice said after that because I was freaking out and grabbing my bear for dear life, but the jist was that if you have the Brinks system you can have peace of mind and rest easier because you know that if anything happens, like the typical sinario usually portrayed in these ads, the system will kick in and everything will be all groovy.

Did this really happen or is this an ad analyzer's fevered dream? I thought it was a TV ad, but now that I think of it, it could have been on the radio, which would explain why it's so hard to find.
Commercials are awesome, except the annoying ones.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic