Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sylvania brighter headlights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sylvania brighter headlights
    Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 11:49pm
Thumbs UpThis commercial is simple and to the point it tells what it does and how it works without treading the old stupid line. I wish more commercials were like this.

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 5:28pm
The product also performs as advertised. Unfortunately they tend to burn out in about 2 years.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 10:57pm

My beef, look at the vehicle. It looks like brand new.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

My beef, look at the vehicle. It looks like brand new.

Tiz, the commercial is at least 3 y/o and is what interested me in the silverstar ultras. I installed the bulbs in my 2002 vehicle in 2009 because I was driving at least twice per week on a very dark winding road with the occasional deer. They were amazing! At least 50% brighter and wider. My 2010 vehicle is factory equipped with lights that are comparable to the silverstars. Using a vehicle for the 2009 commercial that is probably a 2009 vehicle is somewhat misleading. They should have disclosed that the 50% brighter and wider applied to vehicles that were a few years old and that the improvement to current vehicles would be more like 10 to 15%. Truth in advertising is unfortunately long gone.  

EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic