Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who remembers Miller Beer ad?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomAnderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who remembers Miller Beer ad?
    Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 9:15pm
Here is one that is a bit of a mystery that I am hoping someone here remembers.  Only my wife and I seem to remember this, everyone I talk to about it never saw it.  Maybe it was pulled off the air.

This is going back about 10 years.  To put it into context, it was playing during the same time those awful Nike ads came out--the "You are so beautiful" music playing over slow-mo shots of banged up, injured, slightly retarded athletes/non-athletes in sometimes painful closeups.  As a matter of fact, I saw both these commercials back to back one time and my wife and I turned to each other going WTF?!?!

OK here it is.  It was a Miller Beer commercial.  All it was was SUPER SLO MO images of weird people.  It was in black and white.  Every single person had dark eyes, almost demonic looking.  And there is some music playing and someone is saying something, but you don't really pay attention because the people are so darn bizarre looking.  It's just one slow-mo close up after another of people, but the are all dark eyed.  Reminded me like more subtle variations of the Katherine Ross robot at the end of  "The Stepford Wives".

After all these images the screen went black with the Miller logo.

Does anyone remember this totally bizarre commercial?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic