Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Sig Pictures? :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Sig Pictures? :)
    Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 6:13pm
I love the one where the cat walks across the screen, leaving footprints. Smile  i love the one where a cat appears to be climbing up something, and the caption reads, '"This cat is more exciting than the 10 O clock news!  There was one where the poster spiced it up a bit and wrote, "This cat is more exciting than a cathererer commercial!(this was put under a thread about Holly and her catherer). LOL I love the one where the cat is licking the screen, and the caption reads, "Give us a kiss!" so cute. Smile  All of my favorite sig pictures have to do with kitties!Smile
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 6:17pm
Thanks, Donathan.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by MrsHill MrsHill wrote:

Thanks, Donathan.

You're welcome!Big smile
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 8:28pm
This should be in "Off-topic".

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

This should be in "Off-topic".

Big smileIf that was your sigline, it could possibly be one of my favorites (for whatever that is worth).
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic