Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fruit Gushers- Squid (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fruit Gushers- Squid (video)
    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 5:05pm
I couldn't find the commercial I've been seeing here, it shows some young guy smearing some of this crap in his hair.  Then, some other person licks it!  FREAKING DISGUSTING!! AngryAngry
This one is kinda sick too!

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 1:46pm
I finally found this disgusting commercial!

I can't complain but sometimes I still do.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 3:06pm
Why do people enjoy things SQUIRTING in their mouth-hmmm?
Its a SIT-UP, BANANA
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 10:24pm
It's a very off-putting ad.  Guess that they are hoping to catch your attention with a scene that isn't really funny, just creepy, gross and desperate...and it's almost as though they just want to try to provoke you into feeling uncomfortable about their "squirty" product.  It's just...weird!  These kids (and they look underage) are clearly not athletic,  just awkward - and they are hanging around in the locker room, and they are ethnically diverse and what the heck? the Asian kid is first lovingly sucking on his fingers, then slobbering on the other kid's head?  This is supposed to make you want to buy this stuff??  Eeee-yew.  

CapeCat
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 2:14am
Originally posted by CapeCat CapeCat wrote:

It's a very off-putting ad.  Guess that they are hoping to catch your attention with a scene that isn't really funny, just creepy, gross and desperate...and it's almost as though they just want to try to provoke you into feeling uncomfortable about their "squirty" product.  It's just...weird!  These kids (and they look underage) are clearly not athletic,  just awkward - and they are hanging around in the locker room, and they are ethnically diverse and what the heck? the Asian kid is first lovingly sucking on his fingers, then slobbering on the other kid's head?  This is supposed to make you want to buy this stuff??  Eeee-yew.  
WinkLOL
Oh, come on now, CC! 
I know many of us don't run into these commercials very often. We're adults. These kind of commercials have been around for YEARS.
What kind of adults create these ads for kids? Our very own grown spermmistakes, with brains that came together as best they could considering the broken chromosomes and shattered DNA we passed along, and now, two (2) or 3 (three) generations later, we are really just starting to see the net effect.

To further illustrate my intended message and meaning, I've provided a little self-explanatory material to watch and think about...

How did it all start?

How do you market to this next generation? I've got two commercials that came out across two consecutive years, so that will cover two generations (when 'inbreeding' has been factored in):

4 years ago, we had THIS:

3 years ago, we had this:

So, having said that, do you see the mental devolution of society? We must ACT (or die) fast before our court systems won't be able to do anything about it...

Big smileLOLWink  

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 3:34am
LOLLOLClapThanks, PaW!!! Yes, it's true that these kinds of awesomely stupid ads have been around for lo, these many years. And that courtroom scene in the last video is uncomfortably close to the truth ( given my experience in a hearing on Tuesday, which proceeding became increasingly bizarre thanks in no small part to an insufferable  judge!)  Yep, there are indeed plenty of scrambled chromosomes  and scrambled intellects to go around - I would just like to see fewer of them creating ads that clutter up my TV viewing! Wink 
CapeCat
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic