Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arby's "Good Mood Sing-Along" (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 1:31am
Originally posted by blue blue wrote:

Who even knows what "good mood food" means. 
LOLThese have previously defined "Good Mood Food"...
<<<---These are NOT at 'The Den', so don't come lookin', o.k.? Leave 'em alone!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

sniffels323 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniffels323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 3:55am
That cat lady with her, "We all look the same way nude." hasn't been to a Walmart during the first week of the month! And Playboy could put out the same issue every month! Hell I don't even look the same way nude depending on the water temperature! Big smile
Insanity does not run in my family...It strolls through and gets to know everybody personally.
Skins21 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skins21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 2:31am
I think the worst part of the whole damn campaign is his stupid name tag on his shirt.....it reads..."RB".....BLECH!
The Random Classic View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Random Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 9:49am
This is without a doubt... the WORST slogan Arby's has ever come up with...

WHERE'S THE OVEN MITT WHEN YOU NEED HIM?! Cry
Commercials I Hate Rules!!!!

"Why does Godzilla care about subway?"-Hezadancer

"Cats are animals.Their brains are the size of Milk Duds."-Kat
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Skins21 Skins21 wrote:

I think the worst part of the whole damn campaign is his stupid name tag on his shirt.....it reads..."RB".....BLECH!

Do I sense another new nickname a la KFC and BK?  Oh well, at least Taco Bell won't be doing this.

ratattack View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratattack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 2:42pm
who eats at Arby's?
a3b3i View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a3b3i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 7:01pm
Arby's is NOT good mood food, which is the part that gets my goat the most. Every time I eat at Arby's, I'm out almost $10 for a sliver of fake roast beef and some nasty cheese sauce. It's only saving grace is the Horsey sauce, which I will steal an abundance of in order to get my reimbursement for the rip-off I just endured.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by a3b3i a3b3i wrote:

Arby's is NOT good mood food, which is the part that gets my goat the most. Every time I eat at Arby's, I'm out almost $10 for a sliver of fake roast beef and some nasty cheese sauce. It's only saving grace is the Horsey sauce, which I will steal an abundance of in order to get my reimbursement for the rip-off I just endured.
LOLYES!
Can I join your team and ride 'shotgun'?! I couldn't have said it any better (but I'd toss in the Jamocha Shakes, which I also love - but I don't add the beloved 'HorseySauce' to them...).

P.S....I make my own 'HorseySauce' with Mayo and hot horseradish - and sometimes add a few drops of lemon juice.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jnmcda0 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jnmcda0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:09am
Originally posted by ratattack ratattack wrote:

who eats at Arby's?

I eat there every once in awhile.  It is overpriced for fast food, but it is the closest restaurant to my house. 

The "good mood food" ads are horrible.  Not only is it a horrible slogan, but "RB" has to yell it.  ARGGGHHHH!!!!
tarheelmed02 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarheelmed02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 2:39am
I don't get the latest one, a zoo, CGI turtles, fast food sh*t food?  When the voice over douche calls mushrooms the hippy, 'shroom is f'n annoying.  it's not 1964 A hole, no one talks like that anymore.  Get a clue!!
Sue7M3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sue7M3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 3:31am
It's a parody of things like "Hands Across America" and such.  It's cheesy but better than those stupid Fruit of the Loom commercials where the fruits sing what is supposed to be a serious country/pop song about underwear!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic