Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Secret Deodorant: Girl showing off her armpits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Secret Deodorant: Girl showing off her armpits
    Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 7:59pm
Pigs/hogs cannot sweat.  Wink That's why they hang out in the mud.  Back on topic...I just caught the tail end of that ad with the woman smelling her armpits.  Isn't there another deodorant ad --Dove?--that has women doing this?  It's nasty!
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
Sponsored Links

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

Pigs/hogs cannot sweat.  Wink That's why they hang out in the mud.  Back on topic...I just caught the tail end of that ad with the woman smelling her armpits.  Isn't there another deodorant ad --Dove?--that has women doing this?  It's nasty!

I sweat like, well, me then Big%20smile

I think that's a law now, that women in deo commercials MUST sniff the pits to show just how amazingly fresh they are. Gross.
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 8:18pm

Okay, I'm drawing a line right now:  If the women start sniffing their crotches in the Vagisil commercials, I am done!

BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 9:04pm
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!Dead

Faith, how DARE you post something so lewd, crude, rude, barbaric, degrading and sexist...before I could?Wink
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by BrianO BrianO wrote:

Faith, how DARE you post something so lewd, crude, rude, barbaric, degrading and sexist...before I could?Wink

I wanted it to come from a woman, so there would be no reference to sea creatures, if you catch my drift. 
BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 9:27pm
Oh, I 'sea'.LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 9:57pm

Horrible commercial; stupid commercial.

Stupid girl.

Lucky she ran into schmucks and wasn't doing that around the subway, or lower portions of the Port Authority....we'd be reading about her....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 10:27pm
I hate when people sniff their parts in ads! Heck, I hate when people sniff their parts period!!!! Do they think because they use young, attractive [by conventional standards] people that it isn't as gross, good thing she doesn't have big, wirey gobs of pit hair!!!!!!Dead stupid ass!!!!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 1:48am
ugh, I just saw this commercial is so irritating!!!

her voice is so nasally and annoying, UGH I HATE HER, I'd like to stuff her with chloroform gag her mouth and then give her a swirly  SO SHE COULD SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 1:52am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

ugh, I just saw this commercial is so irritating!!!

her voice is so nasally and annoying, UGH I HATE HER, I'd like to stuff her with chloroform gag her mouth and then give her a swirly  SO SHE COULD SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!
AdN!!! YOU'RE the guy in the subway I referred to!!!WinkLOL
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 1:56am
I.........

don't ride subways, well at least not recently.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 2:04am

I.........

...have you been hanging around the Port Authority, lately?Wink
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 2:44am
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

I wanted it to come from a woman, so there would be no reference to sea creatures, if you catch my drift. 

Y'mean like land tuna?

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 2:45am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I.........

nope.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 2:59am

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I.........

nope.
Kiddin' ya', my friend.Wink 
I appreciate you!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 3:03am
should have known.

*smacks head*

*FACEPLANT*
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 4:05am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Y'mean like land tuna?

You just couldn't let it go, could ya, Thor?
violetlightning View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote violetlightning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 4:06am
Yeah, I saw this one today. What is in that deoderant, X?
Mayor Quimby supports revolving-door prisons. Mayor Quimby even released Sideshow Bob, a man twice convicted of attempted murder. Can you trust a man like Mayor Quimby? Vote Sideshow Bob for Mayor.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 4:12am
I understand it is a Secret ingredient.
violetlightning View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote violetlightning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 4:23am
My secret ingredient is using Dr. Bronner's Peppermint soap. (In the shower . . . I do use regular deoderant.) Love that stuff! You just have to ignore the crazy religious tracts on the bottle. As a religious leader he was a great soapmaker. (In other words, don't quit your day job, Doc.)
Mayor Quimby supports revolving-door prisons. Mayor Quimby even released Sideshow Bob, a man twice convicted of attempted murder. Can you trust a man like Mayor Quimby? Vote Sideshow Bob for Mayor.
JimA View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2008 at 6:48am

Okay, I'm drawing a line right now:  If the women start sniffing their crotches in the Vagisil commercials, I am done!

I don't feel like a pervert anymore for having the same reaction. Well, less of one anyway.EmbarrassedWink
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2008 at 3:35pm

...UGH I HATE HER, I'd like to stuff her with chloroform gag her mouth and then give her a swirly  SO SHE COULD SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!
All you would need to do here is shove chloroform-soaked cotton balls under her arms so that when she goes to huff at her pits, she would get a snootful of chloroform and then pass out.
WinkLOLWink

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2008 at 3:45pm
If I ever had the need to sniff my pits, I wouldn't be smiling about it. I'd probably recoil in horror. One normally wouldn't sniff their pits unless they thought "HOLY SH*** - That's not ME who smells like rancid chicken soup, is it???"
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2008 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

If I ever had the need to sniff my pits, I wouldn't be smiling about it. I'd probably recoil in horror. One normally wouldn't sniff their pits unless they thought "HOLY SH*** - That's not ME who smells like rancid chicken soup, is it???"

Rancid chicken soup.  Good analogy!!  I always thought "McDonalds and grapefruit". 

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2008 at 7:12pm
Whoa.  Remind me not to hang out with you guys on a hot day!  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic