Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Esurance 'The Saver' series (VIDEOs)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Esurance 'The Saver' series (VIDEOs)
    Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 5:46pm
WinkGotta hand it to Esurance.
Somewhere along the line, they got away from the stupid cartoon commercials and replaced with 'office situations'. They aren't overdone, no fancy cool music, and just lightly humorous in a way that just doesn't wear one down. I still snicker at a few of them...
I like the 'smack in the head' with the giant check...Big%20smile
This one is JUST odd enough to get a snicker...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 9:12pm
We should all recognize the girl as being the girl in the elevator with Fred in the 1 800-DENTIST commercials.

Here she is, describing life in LA as "a sh*t pie with diarrhea meringue and fart ice cream".  I think I like her.  LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 9:42pm
Big%20smileLOLIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiii LIKE HER! She could easily be a member of our fambly - especially when she started out talking about a friend possibly even remotely thinking about leavine Boone (our TWolf lives and teaches there - and she'll never leave). Nope - this girl's attitude is 'right on the money'! 
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 7:25pm
There's one where the tall, blond guy has is clog dancing or something on his phone and the others see it.  When he says, "Daddy gets his dance on, " it gets stuck in my head for hours, not good, not bad, its just the way he says it, I guess.  These commercials are really trying to be funny too hard and aren't making it.
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by bwestfall bwestfall wrote:

There's one where the tall, blond guy has is clog dancing or something on his phone and the others see it.  When he says, "Daddy gets his dance on, " it gets stuck in my head for hours, not good, not bad, its just the way he says it, I guess.  These commercials are really trying to be funny too hard and aren't making it.
That would be the 3rd video posted.
hsolo1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hsolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 6:03pm
please bring back Erin.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by hsolo1 hsolo1 wrote:

please bring back Erin.
Cry...ohhhh, please tell me you don't mean that!....
hsolo1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hsolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 2:44am
Sorry, Pa! I gotta say, I liked Erin. The one where the office guys are booping and beeping like robots, ugh
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 5:16am
I have to agree with you on that latest one. Annoying.
ThreadKiller View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreadKiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 4:13am
Can't stand these ads. Both of the leads are annoying, and the ads just make me want to puke when the decent-looking women in the office act like this Saver guy is some kind of rock star. Ewwww.
Hundreds of threads killed.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 4:16am
...but...but...but...TK! 'tis SO much like 'real life', doncha now...
orion70 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orion70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 4:57pm
I like these, the recent one with the DJ'ing on the weekend is funny, but then again I like a little oontz oontz oontz...

She also does a Metamucil commercial doesn't she?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by orion70 orion70 wrote:

She also does a Metamucil commercial doesn't she?

Yep.  Just saw that one last night.

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 2:45am
I can't stand this turkey-necked douchebag. I remember he was in that ad for Wendy's or whatever it was with him eating lunch with his co-workers and they all had kindergarten kids' voices dubbed in.

He reminds me of Baby Huey.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic