Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Better Marriage Fart Blanket

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Better Marriage Fart Blanket
    Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 8:20am
I can't remember if I've posted this one before. I checked and nothing comes up, so here it is. Notice they pretty much focus on the man as the culprit because, as you know, we women DO NOT fart, lol.

Give us a kiss!
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 1:48pm
Oh.  My.  God.

The same kind of fabric used by the military to protect against chemical weapons.  LOL

I have a feeling building up deep inside of me that this thread's going to be a gas.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 10:10pm
Yeeehah!!!  A farty party......
LilRebelChick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Oh.  My.  God.

The same kind of fabric used by the military to protect against chemical weapons.  LOL

I have a feeling building up deep inside of me that this thread's going to be a gas.

Oh, Lord, your poor wife, lol!!! Dead LOL
Give us a kiss!
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by lkl005 lkl005 wrote:

Yeeehah!!!  A farty party......

It's for all of us women that have been dutch-ovened over the years, Confused
Give us a kiss!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 11:34pm
Wonder if it works for feminine odors....
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Wonder if it works for feminine odors....

Lol, no they have antibiotics for that, Sweety!Tongue
Give us a kiss!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 3:04am
CryWimmins do TOO fart!
I wish I had a 'Fart Blanket'! I need the protection from 'dem bad ol' femi...femi...gurly ordors an' stuff, doncha know....
"Help PaWolf avoid any more undignified abuse like this - You too can supply him with a 'Fart Blanket' " - Sally Struthers
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Malcolm Reynolds View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malcolm Reynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 3:46am
So, along with protecting those above, it also increases the effectiveness of a dutch-oven ten fold!?

*dials*
"If you make your software idiot proof, nature will make a better idiot."
-Me
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 3:55am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

CryWimmins do TOO fart!
I wish I had a 'Fart Blanket'! I need the protection from 'dem bad ol' femi...femi...gurly ordors an' stuff, doncha know....
"Help PaWolf avoid any more undignified abuse like this - You too can supply him with a 'Fart Blanket' " - Sally Struthers

ROTFLMAO! No we don't....or if we do, it smells lak Channel Number5, so there!!!Wink
Give us a kiss!
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 3:56am
Originally posted by Malcolm Reynolds Malcolm Reynolds wrote:

So, along with protecting those above, it also increases the effectiveness of a dutch-oven ten fold!?

*dials*

Damn it! I didn't think of it that way....thanks a lot, Malcolm!!!!Wink
Give us a kiss!
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 3:57am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

CryWimmins do TOO fart!

Here ya go, Pa....
Give us a kiss!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 4:49am
Little Rebel, your GIF reminds me of that one with the "Surprised Kitty"

Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 4:52am

Little Rebel, your GIF reminds me of that one with the "Surprised Kitty"

Lol, I LOVE that one. It's soooooo cute! Clap Clap Clap
Give us a kiss!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 4:53am
Segway to cat farts.

I'll never forget the time my cat Killer first heard one of his own farts.  I had him on his back rubbing his belly when suddenly a nice little pffffffft came out.  He lifted his head up and looked at me like I did it.  He had this look on his face like "What the hell was that?"

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 4:56am
Originally posted by LilRebelChick LilRebelChick wrote:

Yeah.  It's kinda the definition of cute.

Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 4:56am

Segway to cat farts.

I'll never forget the time my cat Killer first heard one of his own farts.  I had him on his back rubbing his belly when suddenly a nice little pffffffft came out.  He lifted his head up and looked at me like I did it.  He had this look on his face like "What the hell was that?"

ROTFLMAO! My sister's dog looks at her butt and then at my sister. Our cat Suki does SBD's lol. LOL LOL LOL
Give us a kiss!
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 5:00am

Originally posted by LilRebelChick LilRebelChick wrote:

Yeah.  It's kinda the definition of cute.

Should be in the dictionary with that video next to it. Smile I saw a pic of one the other day that said "Whenever a Republican is elected to office, God kills a kitten". That's horrible, lol! Here's another of my favorite kitty pics.

Give us a kiss!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 5:27am
LOL

Here's my little farter, Killer.  He's about 7 in this pic but still looks and acts like a kitten.

Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 5:44am

LOL

Here's my little farter, Killer.  He's about 7 in this pic but still looks and acts like a kitten.

Awww, he's gorgeous! Lol, what a face!

Give us a kiss!
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 5:53am

LOL

And here's ours, Suki, she's about 2 years old come the 26th of January.

Give us a kiss!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 6:19am
Beautiful!  Great colors.
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 6:34am

Beautiful!  Great colors.

Thank you. She's just as sweet as they come! She's in Australia with my boyfriend. She sits on his lap all the time cause she's a real Daddy's girl but she is always dropping those SBD's on him, lol. She's a good 15 pounds too. In fact, we've put her on lite food, lol. Here's my other two up there. Her brother and sister. We almost lost little Doofus on Christmas day. She went into seizures and spent 3 days in the hospital. She's okay now but we were just devastated! Christmas sucked this year, Cry

Doofus

Harley
Give us a kiss!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 1:43pm
Confused"I's be wantin' some o'those 'lil'lunches' y'all be showin'!..."

"...we don' need no Sarah McLachlan if'n y'all just donate a few o'those 'feline feasties', doncha know..."

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 2:51pm
Lil Rebel...your pics are gone.  Did you delete them from your Photobucket account or something?  I think if you delete pics from your account, they automatically disappear from the sites you've posted them in. 

Also, I bumped the pet thread.  We should probably talk about pets there.  We haven't finished discussing farts in this one yet.  Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic