Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Words cannot describe this Luvs diaper ad.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 10:48pm
LOLBeing they're all someone else's 'kartoon-kids', that may line up as one of the funniest commercials as of late...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Morons on the loose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morons on the loose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 9:03am

Just saw this one for the first time tonight and all I can say is WOW… I mean, there is not much else I can add to what already has been posted but still could not resist the urge to post my own disgust…

To me this commercial is a reflection of how immature the general public is, not to mention easily amused… I work in a very professional environment and sadly when I head back to the physical office, I would not be surprised to hear a handful of coworkers that constantly talk about their infants mention how funny they think this is… We’re all basically in our late 20’s to late 40’s so I’m not sure what how at this age a good handful of them have not outgrown this type of 6 year old child humor…

I’m by no means a prude and my sense of humor probably is up there with the best of them but you need to stimulate me - at least a little! It may sound harsh but in my opinion, this is truly what a good segment of the population finds funny these days and that to me is very sad, borderline pathetic…

Williams View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 12:14am
Originally posted by rosynyc rosynyc wrote:

Ha, I just saw this the other day too.  I think the point of the kid with the biggest (most full) diaper winning is that it is showing how strong the diapers are for holding all that poo.  Still pretty gross that you can see these kids huffing and puffing and then turning around and immediately filling their diapers.  Since when is poo an accepted topic for commercials?  Between this and the Charmin toilet paper stuck to the butt bear commercial, I'm thinking we've entered a whole new era in advertising.

Yup...I thought those commercials wouldnt get this worse....and Who the f**k would video tape a baby sh*tting in there f**king pants......So Gross everytime i see it i feel like i wanna vomit
you've reached an imaginary number,please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again
The Random Classic View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Random Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Williams Williams wrote:

Originally posted by rosynyc rosynyc wrote:

Ha, I just saw this the other day too.  I think the point of the kid with the biggest (most full) diaper winning is that it is showing how strong the diapers are for holding all that poo.  Still pretty gross that you can see these kids huffing and puffing and then turning around and immediately filling their diapers.  Since when is poo an accepted topic for commercials?  Between this and the Charmin toilet paper stuck to the butt bear commercial, I'm thinking we've entered a whole new era in advertising.

Yup...I thought those commercials wouldnt get this worse....and Who the f**k would video tape a baby sh*tting in there f**king pants......So Gross everytime i see it i feel like i wanna vomit
Who would tape a baby filling their pants? 90% of today's parents.. well, 90 percent of parents in general.
Commercials I Hate Rules!!!!

"Why does Godzilla care about subway?"-Hezadancer

"Cats are animals.Their brains are the size of Milk Duds."-Kat
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 7:44pm
This is probably the most disturbing diaper commercial I've ever seen!Dead

It seems that American Diaper Commercials are competing against other diaper commercials throughout the country finding out how far can they go?
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Carrigon View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carrigon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 10:41pm
They just showed this ad on tv during dinner time.  GROSSSSSSSS!  It's really disgusting. Dead
LilRebelChick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Carrigon Carrigon wrote:

They just showed this ad on tv during dinner time.  GROSSSSSSSS!  It's really disgusting. Dead

The people who created this commercial should be sentenced to 24 hours in a cage with Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church's inbred congregation. Shocked
Give us a kiss!
Zach6848 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach6848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 9:02pm
This commercial is getting more airtime on my local channel.
And I'm getting very, very sick of it.
The design of this commercial is just stupid, the characters within it look like those little 'Mii' avatars for the Nintendo Wii system, except they look even dumber than that.
It's not clever or funny, either.
It's gross, inappropriate, and absolutely ridiculous how these 'babies' wear a smarmy grin as they take a sh*t in their diapers, and the commercial shows them huffing and puffing beforehand.
I mean really, when someone sits down to their favorite show or whatever, chances are they're having something to eat, maybe a meal or a snack, but hell, I'll bet this commercial ruins the whole experience.
Hopefully, you're not eating chocolate when this one comes on.

This commercial is absolutely the most asinine and disgusting thing I've seen in a while.
Can these commercials not just stick with the same 'blue liquid' that the Tampax commercials use to show that these diapers are absorbent and resistant? That would be much less disgusting.

Since when did bowel movements become humorous and appropriate for mass public-viewing upon the television?
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 2:43am
Agreed, absolutely disgusting.Thumbs%20Down
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 8:41pm
If the babies are self aware enough that they're about to drop a load into their diapers and put forth a ton of effort to make that happen on cue, then they're self aware enough to use the damn toilet.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by JasperGretsch JasperGretsch wrote:

If the babies are self aware enough that they're about to drop a load into their diapers and put forth a ton of effort to make that happen on cue, then they're self aware enough to use the damn toilet.
WinkYuppers - agreed whole-heartedly! Thinking along your line...years ago, we actually had a few cats. They always amazed me at how quick they learned how to use a litter box - so much so that I eventually got caught by MissyDWolf trying to train our own young to follow in their footsteps (never worked, I got in a boatload of trouble, and MissyDWolf banned felines forever).

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
orion70 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orion70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 5:57pm
This one is still showing around here, ugh.  I guess these types of ads (this one and the "I poo in blue" Huggies crap) are just what the mombie types want - the kind who post pics of their child's BM's and other bodily fluids on FB.  Thankfully not all parents are like this, and can realize that just because it comes out of a child, it ain't "cute". 

Hilarious..... not.
Tech View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 6:11pm

This commercial should speak for itself.
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 11:23pm
Bumping this one up.

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Tech View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 1:34am
My bad. I really looked to see if this was already posted, I swear I must have just missed this thread.
dollar1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dollar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 11:40pm
Anyone notice that the song playing in the background is "poop their it is"?
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 1:28am
Originally posted by dollar1 dollar1 wrote:

Anyone notice that the song playing in the background is "poop their it is"?
Their it is??  Or THERE it is? 

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
HatyMcHater View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatyMcHater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 1:41am
And some people wonder why the US citizens' birthrate has dropped so low...
a3b3i View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a3b3i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 9:00pm

This commercial immediately reminded me of something the Japanese culture would create...just...some really...odd...stuff...Shocked The same country that sells used schoolgirl panties in vending machines.

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by a3b3i a3b3i wrote:

This commercial immediately reminded me of something the Japanese culture would create...just...some really...odd...stuff...Shocked The same country that sells used schoolgirl panties in vending machines.

Seriously?  They do that?
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

Originally posted by a3b3i a3b3i wrote:

Seriously?  They do that?

ConfusedHR!...YOU, of all people...YOU know better - of course they do - they MUST.,,
...because, when they start here...

...they must have an answer....(or, well...maybe we should all remember it is not a good idea to ride the public transportation home after 'the show', doncha know...)

ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 12:16am
mouth hanging open.
JasonTKD View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonTKD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Agreed, absolutely disgusting.Thumbs%20Down

Yeah, there's already enough sh*t on tv as it is.   *drums/cymbal crash*   Big smile
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 12:23am
Remember when it was totally taboo to talk about poopie on television? Like it didn't exist in TV Land or something? LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 1:03am
For an ad that "words cannot describe", this thread sure got a lot of words describing it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic