Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Got an itch you can't scratch??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athomas917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got an itch you can't scratch??
    Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 5:56pm

BTW, that's the balloon boy's dad.
Sponsored Links

Mommacita View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mommacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 6:34pm
He is trying to be a poor man's Billy Mays and failing miserably.  This man needs to go away.  No one should encourage him by ordering this thing.  
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 6:44pm
I have trees all around my house that I could use.  Free!  Now that's what I'm talking about!

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 8:24pm
That dude is .
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 2:10am
Dude don't quit your day job whatever the Censored that is. No one buy this product, don't encourage the bastard. Thumbs%20Down
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
ScribbleyDoibus View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScribbleyDoibus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 1:04am
this is my first time seeing this dude, and i already hate him more than 97% of everything else in the world
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 6:54pm
Billy Mays hawked some pretty silly products in his day, but I think even he'd turn down this one.
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 2:19am
I'd like to give that guy a deep, deep penetrating scratch inside his colon with that thing.  Cool

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 2:40am
WTF! Is he serious with this? I know I'm always talking about how humans are no better then any other animal, but even WE'RE above rubbing on a fake tree in our house. I'll stick to my hand.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 2:51am
What's next?  A device we can put on  so when we're floating on our backs in the sea we can crack oysters on our tummies?  How about something we can attach to our noses so we can suck ants off a log?  I mean let's just be animals and do animal things!  Woot!!

THIS IS NSFW!  LOLLOLLOL

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 2:11pm
That Radner song is hilarious!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 3:36pm
Wow.

I got thru 50 seconds of that crap until the first "bear roar" then GTF outta there.

Itch like a "son of a twitch"?????? Just have some balls & say what we all know you really mean. It's 2010 for Chrissake.

If Shadow was still around he'd dick punch the guy for us.

I bet burly, hairy, "outdoorsy" type guys might go for something like that just because it's natural wood & is or looks like a tree limb.

I've got one of these things....

.... a back scratcher made of bamboo.

It came with my house.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 4:42pm
^^^ Jimbo, I have a simiiar back scratcher.

That bear thing-y looks ridiculous, but I swear, if Beloved ever saw it, he would order one. and then I'd be forced to whack him upside the head with it! LOL
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

^^^ Jimbo, I have a simiiar back scratcher.

That bear thing-y looks ridiculous, but I swear, if Beloved ever saw it, he would order one. and then I'd be forced to whack him upside the head with it! LOL

The nice thing about the hand-held back scratcher is that you don't have to drill holes in your walls to mount it.

And it's portable.

You can take it with you anywhere you may happen to go where you have a tendency to suffer from an itchy back.

"Oh dear.... everytime we go to _______________, my back always itches. Better take along the trusty ol' bamboo back scratcher."

Couldn't do that with that Bear Scratcher thing.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 5:15pm

I just hope no one uses the post to ease their hemorrhoidal itch.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 5:21pm
I've found, in a pinch, an emory board makes a fantastic back scratcher. (guys: think sandpaper on a stick). Nice and gritty and gets the job done and you can reach pretty far down your spine!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I just hope no one uses the post to ease their hemorrhoidal itch.

It occurred to me, as I was talking in my earlier post, about the bamboo back scratcher that came with my house (was left behind by the previous owners), that I hope the people who left didn't do the same thing with it.

Inasmuch as I have been using it for over 10 years now.

Ewwwwww..... ShockedUnhappy

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 5:35pm

I've found, in a pinch, an emory board makes a fantastic back scratcher. (guys: think sandpaper on a stick). Nice and gritty and gets the job done and you can reach pretty far down your spine!

A nice, rough towel works, too.

or one of those loofas.....

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 8:26pm
Nothing compares to someone else doing the job.  No matter what kind of inanimate backscratcher you use, for some reason, it's never as satisfying as someone else's fingernails.  I dunno why that is; it just is.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 9:42pm
^ Agreed, Thor! It's all in the Human Touch!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 10:32pm

Yea - I like sandpaper on a baseball bat, or steel wool on a baseball bat..or just some nails driven through the bat...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 3:46am

I've found, in a pinch, an emory board makes a fantastic back scratcher. 
So does a pair of scissors.  Or a fork.  But I never use the fork while dining with Her Majesty.  Even though I'm pretty sure SHE uses her fork to scratch her back in between bites of her Heinz Baked Beans on toast.   Cool

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 3:55am
I have rough textured plaster walls in my house that are very convenient back scratchers.

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 5:03am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I have rough textured plaster walls in my house that are very convenient back scratchers.
Ohhhhh.....my back feels awful ITCHY, Jimbo!   TongueWinkLOLCool

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 12:24am
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

Ohhhhh.....my back feels awful ITCHY, Jimbo!   TongueWinkLOLCool

What time shall I expect you, madame?... Wink

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic