Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Navy "Festi-Fleece" (VIDEO)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Navy "Festi-Fleece" (VIDEO)
    Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 8:35pm
DisapproveShocked"Go to your 'Happy Place'! GO TO YOUR 'HAPPY PLACE'!!!"
They are very, very wrong for that.
Idjits.
Usually costs me about $5 to get to MY 'Happy Place'...can't just close your eyes and "be there"; gotta earn it.
~~~
The screaming.
The wearing of 'Fleece in the Forest of Sand' - yea, the desert.
'Grampa on the Roof' and fatherless children, below...and then those 'single mothers', all dressed up and ready to blow...
Again, looks like the live in a cracked house, compared to the normal house, next door. All the same, I'm tryin' to be 'culturally-diverse' and sensitive...but mannequins? Once they move into that house next door, well...there goes the neighborhood.  

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 8:38pm
Some one blow up the mannequins PLEASE! where is that explode button that the used to blow people up on that 10:10 Global Ad Campaign?

That button is needed badly on this commercial.

Angry

To see what I mean go here:
http://forums.commercialsihate.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8873&KW=10%3A10&PID=135972#135972
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 8:50pm
ConfusedI agree, AdN - the 'red button' would apply, here...you COULD have been nice and posted the link to the '10:10' commercial, so other 'interested parties' can see what you are talking about...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 8:53pm
Thanks Pa I fixed my post to fit the link inside the post so people aren't lost. Thumbs%20Up
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
LilPorkchop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilPorkchop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 4:32pm
Yikes! The SuperModelquins just keep getting worse - I think I was traumatized at an early age watching the Twilight Zone at my gramma's house; they're just creepy! There goes the neighborhood, indeed...

I'm still way too easily cracked up by the word "festi-fleece" though. It's just silly.
Geezer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 4:41pm
I hate the *SCREAMING* in this commercial - it's awful.
Rice is good if you're hungry and feel like eating 2,000 of something. - Mitch Hedberg
meathousehoolihan View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meathousehoolihan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 8:00pm
When I first saw this I thought it was an SNL parody of an Old Navy commercial. Then I realized I was wrong and it just left me confused. And how do they get away with re-purposing fleece every single year since like 1995?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Geezer Geezer wrote:

LOL...but it gets your attention now, doesn't it, Bubba?! Couldn't agree with ya more.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 7:33am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by Geezer Geezer wrote:

LOL...but it gets your attention now, doesn't it, Bubba?! Couldn't agree with ya more.

The screaming does get your attention.  Only problem is, I wonder how many customers they are pushing away by the sheer idiocy of their goddamn commercials.  I never shopped at Old Navy, but I know I sure as goddamn never will after having to bear witness to these moronic and utterly annoying commercials. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic