Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

blackpeoplemeet.com...uhh...(VIDEOs)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blackpeoplemeet.com...uhh...(VIDEOs)
    Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 5:46pm
"Meet PaWolf...uh, no - let's take that back - he can't play!"

(Cry...dammit! I'm just a 'White-Faced Stepchild'...guess I'll go sit in the back of the bus...)

As dawn broke this morning, I was bringing in MissyDWolf's morning coffee while she was rustling around the nest and trying to get the 'morning news' on...well, we were blessed with THIS, instead...

"MissyDWolf..? Ca-"

"...shaddup - it's MUCH too early for where you're about to go..."

<the news comes on for a few minutes...then the very next commercial break...>

"MissyDWolf! This isn't right, I swear - it's pure discrimination, if I've ever seen it!..."
 "...PLEASE don't start..." 

"...dey holdin' 'da white man down and stickin' us wit 'da ugly wimmins!"

"...stoooooppppp!...."

"...our own pups would be refused and referred to 'spotpeoplemeet.com'!..."

"...take me to work please, PaW..."

"...an', well, if'n I was young and single, would I have to go to 'kkkpeoplemeet.com'?!..."

"...PaW! I'm heading to the car - when you get home, why don't you go to 'thebackofyoureyelidspeoplemeet.com', and when you wake up, pretend you never saw those ads..."

~~~

Well...I woke up...and I didn't forget...guess I wanna know how one of our members got a 'walk-on' spot in the second ad...  
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Duffin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 6:12pm
For the love of...seriously? So, now we have a dating site for old people, cougars, and black people. Great.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 7:18pm

...and wouldn't ya know,

whitepeoplemeet.com

is a currently-unused website, and up for grabs.

No takers.

Nobody wants to meet us, anymore - and even those that know us are tired of us...Cry

<<<---she obviously hooked up on the wrong website...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Duffin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 7:23pm
Actually it is in use. It redirects to genXpeoplemeet.com
mst3k4evr View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst3k4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Duffin Duffin wrote:

For the love of...seriously? So, now we have a dating site for old people, cougars, and black people. Great.

I remember seeing one years ago for overweight people; the commercial started with a line that I distinctly remember as "Fat people can find love, too!"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by mst3k4evr mst3k4evr wrote:

I remember seeing one years ago for overweight people; the commercial started with a line that I distinctly remember as "Fat people can find love, too!"
ConfusedTHAT isn't true!
Is it?
If it indeed was...
do you remember if you had to have a larger monitor to view your prospective 'matches'? 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 8:00pm
Here's what happens when you go to a site like this...(and, well...yes - you CAN click on any of the photos to see them in 'original size'...)  

You find a 'possible mate'...

...you 'hook up' and find you love her dearly and raise a family, then enjoy the beginnings of 'semi-retirement', as you visit her ancestral home (she didn't know it) of Salem - yes, that very place where they held the historic 'Salem W(B?)itch Trials'!...

...you build a 'warm and loving' place for her to enjoy 'our retirement'...

...you have now made it 'ALL happen'...and become 'happily and eternally matched throughout many lives to come'...

....whatever you do - know this - the site 'saved' you! You COULD have just been another stinkin' Mutt-Irishman and have 'blown it', doncha know...

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by mst3k4evr mst3k4evr wrote:

ConfusedTHAT isn't true!

Is it?
If it indeed was...
do you remember if you had to have a larger monitor to view your prospective 'matches'? 

I don't wanna touch that questionaire sheet.....
bunnyhead View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Bannned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunnyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 9:59pm
Yeah that's great...let's all make fun of fat people like we are garbage.  I guess since I am obese and unlovable, I should just go step in front of the nearest train.  That would make all of you happy I guess.

You can all go f**k yourselves!!
bunnyhead View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Bannned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunnyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 10:05pm
P.S. Thanks for ruining my afternoon.  I come on this site to get a laugh and to vent about commercials, not get ridiculed by a bunch of ignorant strangers.  It's bad enough that I have to deal with people discriminating against me at work and on the dating scene but now I have to come here for some entertainment and be bombarded again with this bullsh*t?
Duffin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 10:06pm
Uh...I saw one dig at obese people in regards to the size of a monitor. No one said obese people were garbage or indeed said anything negative about obese people. I think you are grossly overreacting. If anything, you should be insulted by the website makers who made an add implying "fat people" need a website to find love.
Duffin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 10:13pm
I also don't think its fair to say the obese people are discriminated against "on the dating scene". If a person doesn't find you attractive, that's not their fault. That would be like me saying straight guys discriminate against me because they won't date me.
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 10:47pm
If THAT isn't a website you'll never catch Mooch visiting, I don't know what is! I like vanilla better than chocolate. Wink
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 11:11pm
I'm going to start www.singlecrackas.com
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 12:19am
Originally posted by bunnyhead bunnyhead wrote:

Yeah that's great...let's all make fun of fat people like we are garbage.  I guess since I am obese and unlovable, I should just go step in front of the nearest train.  That would make all of you happy I guess.

You can all go f**k yourselves!!
ShockedFor heaven's sake! 'Lighten up', please...nothing was said that was meant to be taken 'personal', much less insulting. If I 'touched a nerve' (and it certainly wouldn't be the first time - I make mistakes all the time), You have my most sincere apologies.
Everything is directed at the 'discriminating site' concept - NOT any individual of colour, creed, or anything else... 

bunnyhead View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Bannned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunnyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 7:10am
"I also don't think its fair to say the obese people are discriminated against "on the dating scene". If a person doesn't find you attractive, that's not their fault. That would be like me saying straight guys discriminate against me because they won't date me."

Whatever DUFFIN...are you a a fat woman?  Ask all of your asshole buddies if they would date a "fatty."  The only time a guy will talk to us at a bar is if they are the "wing man" and we are the "fat friend" who needs to be taken care of so your friend can get laid by some stick figure with AIDS.

Bottom line, I come on this site for entertainment, not to be ridiculed.  I went on another site last night where some random asshole said that fat people are the worst thing on the planet.

I have now boycotted that website and I will do the same to this one.  I will no longer be entertaining myself with this site. 

As far as PAWolf is concerned, I only have one thing to say to you....I MAY BE FAT, BUT AT LEAST I AM NOT A NIIGGGERRRLOVER!!  YOU COULDN'T FIND A HUMAN TO DATE MR. PA?  I GUESS YOU LIKE f**kING APES!!

I'm sure this comment will be removed because you idiots are too afraid of the dreaded N-word and we all spend our time cow-towing to the blackies.  If the mods have any respect at all for the 1st amendment then they should just leave the comment as is.  However, I have no intention of checking back to see what happened so I guess I won't know if they actually have balls and believe in the constitution or not.
Tech View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 7:32am
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 11:53am

P.S. Thanks for ruining my afternoon.  I come on this site to get a laugh and to vent about commercials, not get ridiculed by a bunch of ignorant strangers.  It's bad enough that I have to deal with people discriminating against me at work and on the dating scene but now I have to come here for some entertainment and be bombarded again with this bullsh*t?
  Uh.. Bunny head.  If you dislike yourself that much I suggest you talk to your physician or therapist before you lash out at people you don't know. IMHO  PaWolf is a well liked and respected member of this forum. And the person that has a problem with people who are heavy or black or whatever is you.
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 2:00pm
So, how about them sucky commercials???
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 2:40pm
Whoa!  Shocked
Duffin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 3:02pm

<t></t><table style="table-layout: fixed;" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><t><tr style="height: 200px; min-height: 200px;"></tr><tr style="height: 200px; min-height: 200px;"><td valign="top">
   <!-- Start Member Post -->
   <!-- google_ad_section_start -->

"I also don't think its fair to say the obese people are discriminated
against "on the dating scene". If a person doesn't find you attractive,
that's not their fault. That would be like me saying straight guys
discriminate against me because they won't date me."Whatever DUFFIN...are you a a fat woman?  Ask all of your asshole buddies if they would date a "fatty."  The only time a guy will talk to us at a bar is if they are the "wing man" and we are the "fat friend" who needs to be taken care of so your friend can get laid by some stick figure with AIDS.Bottom line, I come on this site for entertainment, not to be ridiculed.  I went on another site last night where some random asshole said that fat people are the worst thing on the planet.I have now boycotted that website and I will do the same to this one.  I will no longer be entertaining myself with this site.  As far as PAWolf is concerned, I only have one thing to say to you....I MAY BE FAT, BUT AT LEAST I AM NOT A *******!!  YOU COULDN'T FIND A HUMAN TO DATE MR. PA?  I GUESS YOU LIKE f**kING APES!! I'm sure this comment will be removed because you idiots are too afraid of the dreaded N-word and we all spend our time cow-towing to the blackies.  If the mods have any respect at all for the 1st amendment then they should just leave the comment as is.  However, I have no intention of checking back to see what happened so I guess I won't know if they actually have balls and believe in the constitution or not.
</td></tr></t></table>

Wow, I had some sympathy for you until that last diatribe. You've got some issues, honey and I think we'd all be fine if you didn't come back, you racist. And, yes, I've reported you to the Moderators.
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 4:58pm
Wow... I didn't know she was so...
racist.
That's not very nice.
*is black*
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 7:06pm
(Wink...ehhh...let it go, folks. No need to continue 'off-topic', or for anyone else to sink to that level and ruin a fun thread...)

Found one for the gents looking for 'captive love', should meeting women at bars have just not worked out...

Duffin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 7:10pm
Wow...but what if I want men behind bars? Surely there is a site for me?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Duffin Duffin wrote:

Wow...but what if I want men behind bars? Surely there is a site for me?
WinkWhadda ya know it's 'your lucky day', Duffin!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic