Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Recommended / Not Recommended
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Lollipipe'.....candy for smokers...(video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Lollipipe'.....candy for smokers...(video)
    Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:56am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

What I don't understand about that Lollipipe thing is how you burn the pot without melting the candy all over the pot.

Must be very hard candy.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:55am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

...you bunch of drug addicts! Jimbo - THAT method was a little dangerous (fumes) - but you lived!

Why didn't you just take a safety pin to a coke can, and punch a hole in the bottom?

Nahhhhhh..... no fumes.

The plastic never burned or melted because the bowl was the metal ferrule with a penny underneath it. The plastic shaft was just the mouthpiece.

They worked great when the house bong was not available.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 9:53pm

What I don't understand about that Lollipipe thing is how you burn the pot without melting the candy all over the pot.

ConfusedTHAT was my #1 concern to MissyD - she says her customers claim they get flavor and the candy does not melt. Apparently, it is a "big hit"...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 9:46pm

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 9:44pm
Jimbo, I think I saw something like that on Cops the other day.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 9:24pm

...you bunch of drug addicts! Jimbo - THAT method was a little dangerous (fumes) - but you lived!

Why didn't you just take a safety pin to a coke can, and punch a hole in the bottom?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 9:15pm

I used to use an apple.  You core it halfway down through the top, and then core it halfway through from the side.  Then, you put a metal bottle cap (with holes punctured through) at the top, put your pot in the cap, light up, and suck in the smoke from the hole in the side.

We did this in my college dorm.  Got caught by the "community advisor" within minutes.  He told us to "take it outside".

That's a great idea too.

We used to use those disposable "US GOVERNMENT" ball point pens you used to see everywhere.

It involved taking it apart & using a penny & some tape.

The bowl was the chrome metal band in the middle with the penny taped on as the bottom.

They were called "sailor pipes" because US Navy guys could use them onboard ship & if they saw someone coming or when they were done with it, just throw it overboard.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

AngryAwwwwwww....hell no!
Just HOW did this get to market?!

I only found out about these when a distributor sold MissyDWolf a box of them (she missed them on a large inventory and grabbed a box) and she put them out in the store - in the back - behind the chewing tobacco...

They retail at roughly $10 each - you can be 3 years old and buy one.

Folks smoke weed in them...then eat them.

And they are 'legal'.

Does ANYBODY else see the corssing of the 'grey area', here?!
In THIS case, I believe life must be one way, or the other.
TOO MANY conflicts, here, dammit!
Send this sh*t back to California until some legal guidelines get settled. 

...and, for the curious...YES, she has almost 'sold out' (to customers with a minimum age of 50).

...and, ya know...I'm pretty friggin' sure some of her best customers are our a few of our very own 'Local's Finest'...gets boring out there on the shoreline with your mistress, doncha know...

What a great idea!!!! Clap

I wish they'd been around back in my weed smoking days!!!!

Of course, I don't think I'd want to eat something that had been passed around between all those dirty, been-who-knows-where, nose-pickin, butt-scratchin fingers.

But thanks for the recommend!!!

I'll pass it on to anyone I know who still smokes!!! Thumbs%20Up

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 8:36pm
I used to use an apple.  You core it halfway down through the top, and then core it halfway through from the side.  Then, you put a metal bottle cap (with holes punctured through) at the top, put your pot in the cap, light up, and suck in the smoke from the hole in the side.

We did this in my college dorm.  Got caught by the "community advisor" within minutes.  He told us to "take it outside".

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 4:09am
AngryAwwwwwww....hell no!
Just HOW did this get to market?!

I only found out about these when a distributor sold MissyDWolf a box of them (she missed them on a large inventory and grabbed a box) and she put them out in the store - in the back - behind the chewing tobacco...

They retail at roughly $10 each - you can be 3 years old and buy one.

Folks smoke weed in them...then eat them.

And they are 'legal'.

Does ANYBODY else see the corssing of the 'grey area', here?!
In THIS case, I believe life must be one way, or the other.
TOO MANY conflicts, here, dammit!
Send this sh*t back to California until some legal guidelines get settled. 

...and, for the curious...YES, she has almost 'sold out' (to customers with a minimum age of 50).

...and, ya know...I'm pretty friggin' sure some of her best customers are our a few of our very own 'Local's Finest'...gets boring out there on the shoreline with your mistress, doncha know...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic