Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Heineken Tiger in the Jungle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chet Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heineken Tiger in the Jungle
    Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 4:42am
There's something about this commerical that bothers me.  Just the way he asks the mom to dance, and the way he's staring at the girl while he's all crunched over pulling the old woman out on to the dance floor. 

I'm telling you, this guy's a creeper:

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 1:52pm
I wonder if the girl would be looking at him so lovingly if the 80 y/o he dragged out to the dance floor was Mamie Van Doren.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 9:53pm
Mamie......ummm, Mom looks like she can open that Heineken bottle with one hand.
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 1:37am
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Tech View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 7:25am
I agreed completely when I saw this commercial. The guy looks like a date rapist.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Tech Tech wrote:

I agreed completely when I saw this commercial. The guy looks like a date rapist.

Maybe he put a Rufie in the Heiny.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Chet Desmond Chet Desmond wrote:

There's something about this commerical that bothers me.  Just the way he asks the mom to dance, and the way he's staring at the girl while he's all crunched over pulling the old woman out on to the dance floor. 

I'm telling you, this guy's a creeper:

Awwwwwwwww c'monnnnnn, Chet........  Wink

We shouldn't be finding fault with this guy!!!!!

He's just another enterprising young "hound dawg" tryin to come up with a unique angle that will impress some hotty enough to ultimately land him in the sack with her. Thumbs%20Up

And she seemed to be pleasantly surprised that he employed some style in his attempt, rather than just blundering up to her & blurting "Duhhhh..... hey baby, ya wanna dance?"

We should applaud one of our fellow soldiers' apparent victory in the ongoing & universally shared struggle of the average guy, to reach the sacred & hallowed Land of Poontang  Clap 

I hope that before the day was over, he "Charlie Harper'ed" her. LOL

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 10:35pm
I don't see what's the big deal with the guy asking mom to dance before the daughter.  I mean, if anything, it is just being polite, and it makes the mother not feel old (since she was asked to dance first over her daughter.)  I don't see how this would be so romantic in the eyes of the daughter, making the man a better 'choice' for her.  Who knows, maybe this same man would sleep with the mom first 'just to be polite' before going to the daughter for seconds. LOL
Welcome to Commercial Land. This is a magical place where all women look up while eating, and it is perfectly acceptable to slurp the hell out of a Dannon yogurt cup.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 11:41pm
Can't think of a better way to get those brownie points with the chick's Mom. And if things work out, he won't have to worry about "meeting the parents" later.
jerkylips View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerkylips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I think they're normally taken orally...
Thethelia thinkth my thoriathith ith thexthy
Agent_Sometime View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent_Sometime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 2:46am
This ad outright refers to women as, "prey".

Jesus, take the wheel.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Agent_Sometime Agent_Sometime wrote:

This ad outright refers to women as, "prey".

Yeah, but it's done euphemistically.

People understand that.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by jerkylips jerkylips wrote:

So are Heinys (Heiny being a nickname for Heineken).

jerkylips View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerkylips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 8:55pm

Originally posted by jerkylips jerkylips wrote:

So are Heinys (Heiny being a nickname for Heineken).

I'm not sure if I'd rather have a heiny in the mouth or a rufie in the heiny...
Thethelia thinkth my thoriathith ith thexthy
Chet Desmond View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chet Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 6:42am
Just noticed that they changed the commercial on TV now....... replacing the word "prey" with "prize."  How lame... somebody must have complained.
stowles View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stowles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 9:01pm
i think the old lady was more like her grandma....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic