Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Qualities Of Your "Ideal" Mate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Qualities Of Your "Ideal" Mate
    Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 3:22am
He MUST make me laugh, and also understand my sarcasm and my childlike humor and laugh at MY dumb jokes and puns.   Yes...I think farts are funny.  Just not in public...Embarrassed

He needn't wear a suit and tie to work, but he has to have a job he LOVES.

I'd appreciate someone who is non-religious.  And if he is religious, then he'll leave me to my own beliefs, without judging them.

It'd be nice if he can prepare simple meals for us.  Just in case I don't feel like it, or love his cooking so much I desire it more than my own. 

He has to smell good.  Period.  Hygiene is a MUST. 

Shave,  and cut your hair neatly.  Maintain a healthy weight.  You can be a little "soft" but you have to walk with a normal gait.  I like tall and big...just not tall and "need to have wall removed from house to get to the bank..." 

Must love his family.  Must realize it's impossible to love his family all the time but he can deal with it without drama.

Cannot do drugs. 

Must kiss well.   You slobber and open your mouth too wide and use your tongue like a hard probe and well...I ain't doing anything ELSE with you, penis or not. 

Must like to watch my favorites movies over and over with me, or just leave me in peace when I am watching them. 

NO BIGOTS!! 

How about you!!?   Smile

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Sponsored Links

FootballFreak View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FootballFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 3:55am
Must have a college degree or be in the process of getting one like I am right now (No Mcdonalds losers)

No bigots!!!

Only liberal!!!

Can be religious but not the "bible thumping gays and liberals are sinners" religious

Must have a sense of humor

No drugs though weed is an exception as long as it doesn't consume her life (no potheads)
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 4:16am
Originally posted by PaparaziBrandon PaparaziBrandon wrote:

Must have a college degree or be in the process of getting one like I am right now (No Mcdonalds losers)

Thanks for participating in my thread.  Tongue  I liked all your answers but I didn't agree with the one above.  I am 50 years old, and have known plenty of only "high school educated" people--as well as some total h.s. DROP OUTS who have gone on to make millions.   And not all people who work at fast food jobs are "losers". Many are paying their own way through college.  Clap

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FootballFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 4:30am
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

Originally posted by PaparaziBrandon PaparaziBrandon wrote:

Thanks for participating in my thread.  Tongue  I liked all your answers but I didn't agree with the one above.  I am 50 years old, and have known plenty of only "high school educated" people--as well as some total h.s. DROP OUTS who have gone on to make millions.   And not all people who work at fast food jobs are "losers". Many are paying their own way through college.  Clap
Your welcomeSmile 
I had a good friend who worked at McDonalds part time while also going to school, then she dropped out of college, to stay at McDonalds. I lost all respect for her then because she had so much potential. Let's be real here though, how many high school dropouts or high school only graduates actually make millions.

It's either:
They know "people" of high authority and wealth(family, friends)
or
it's luck (Facebook)

I just can't be with someone who drops out of college to work at Mcdonald's or someone who plans on working crappy jobs like that all their lives. It's just degrading.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:51pm
Confused(hmmm...uhhhhhhhh....lesseee...I wonder, I wonder...3'6", flat headed, big chested deaf-mute chef that knows where I keep the 'Molson's Ice'...dunno if I should say that...)
                                                         ~~~ 
She ain't known as "Suzy Homemaker" - but can be, and likes to play the role (to the hilt) now and then!

She's an 'individual':

Strong-Willed, knows who she is, what she believes in.

Never afraid of being alone, can operate totally independently on a moment's notice.

When life gets serious, She gets even more so - and can address anything head-on.

Never indecisive, but always ready to talk - yet never talks just to talk - her words are never 'cheap'.  

"Walks along-side", never "behind".

A great Mother, she's the 'Family Matriarch'.

She is also fun...she can be humorous, if not downright hilarious. 
                                                   ~~~ 

Those are a few qualities when looking at this subject from the '10,000-foot level'; I'm very demanding, so...of course there are *many, many more* qualities, doncha know...if she wins ME, she is really, really special! (sorry ladies - I was 'reeled in' a long time ago...) 

I'll skip the obvious "requirements from the gutter" of my mind - but they all have to be there, too.Evil%20Smile

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 7:29pm
breathing.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

breathing.
LOL   Yeah.  Add "walks upright and uses a fork" to that for me..along with the other things on my list.Cool

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 11:06pm
Alive.

Or at least still warm.

Or microwaveable.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by PaparaziBrandon
<br />I had a good friend who worked at McDonalds part time while also going to school, then she dropped out of college, to stay at McDonalds. I lost all respect for her then because she had so much potential. Let's be real here though, how many high school dropouts or high school only graduates actually make millions. </div>
<br /><div> </div>
<br /><div>It's either:</div>
<br /><div>They know people of high authority and wealth(family, friends)</div>
<br /><div>or</div>
<br /><div>it's luck (Facebook)</div>
<br /><div> </div>
<br /><div>I just can't be with someone who drops out of college to work at Mcdonald's or someone who plans on working crappy jobs like that all their lives. It's just degrading.</div>
<br /><div> </div>[/QUOTE PaparaziBrandon
I had a good friend who worked at McDonalds part time while also going to school, then she dropped out of college, to stay at McDonalds. I lost all respect for her then because she had so much potential. Let's be real here though, how many high school dropouts or high school only graduates actually make millions.

It's either:

They know people of high authority and wealth(family, friends)

or

it's luck (Facebook)

I just can't be with someone who drops out of college to work at Mcdonald's or someone who plans on working crappy jobs like that all their lives. It's just degrading.

[/QUOTE wrote:

You ever think maybe there may have been family problems or tuition money ran out.
You lost me about Facebook. Ordinary HS graduates start and are successful at their own small business'. How degrading will it be when you finish college, only to find out you're "over qualified" for jobs or your job just got outsourced. When you land a job selling used cars,keep on looking down on other people.

You ever think maybe there may have been family problems or tuition money ran out.
You lost me about Facebook. Ordinary HS graduates start and are successful at their own small business'. How degrading will it be when you finish college, only to find out you're "over qualified" for jobs or your job just got outsourced. When you land a job selling used cars,keep on looking down on other people.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 11:42pm

He MUST make me laugh, and also understand my sarcasm and my childlike humor and laugh at MY dumb jokes and puns.   Yes...I think farts are funny.  Just not in public...Embarrassed

He needn't wear a suit and tie to work, but he has to have a job he LOVES.

I'd appreciate someone who is non-religious.  And if he is religious, then he'll leave me to my own beliefs, without judging them.

It'd be nice if he can prepare simple meals for us.  Just in case I don't feel like it, or love his cooking so much I desire it more than my own. 

He has to smell good.  Period.  Hygiene is a MUST. 

Shave,  and cut your hair neatly.  Maintain a healthy weight.  You can be a little "soft" but you have to walk with a normal gait.  I like tall and big...just not tall and "need to have wall removed from house to get to the bank..." 

Must love his family.  Must realize it's impossible to love his family all the time but he can deal with it without drama.

Cannot do drugs. 

Must kiss well.   You slobber and open your mouth too wide and use your tongue like a hard probe and well...I ain't doing anything ELSE with you, penis or not. 

Must like to watch my favorites movies over and over with me, or just leave me in peace when I am watching them. 

NO BIGOTS!! 

Judging by these qualities, I'm probably a B- or C+. Lost points for the big and tall thing, not to mention watching "Sound Of Music" movies.
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FootballFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 1:34am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Originally posted by PaparaziBrandon <BR>I had a good friend who worked at McDonalds part time while also going to school, then she dropped out of college, to stay at McDonalds. I lost all respect for her then because she had so much potential. Let's be real here though, how many high school dropouts or high school only graduates actually make millions. 
<DIV></DIV><BR>
<DIV> </DIV><BR>
<DIV>It's either:</DIV><BR>
<DIV>They know people of high authority and wealth(family, friends)</DIV><BR>
<DIV>or</DIV><BR>
<DIV>it's luck (Facebook)</DIV><BR>
<DIV> </DIV><BR>
<DIV>I just can't be with someone who drops out of college to work at Mcdonald's or someone who plans on working crappy jobs like that all their lives. It's just degrading.</DIV><BR>
<DIV> </DIV></td></tr></table> <BR><BR>You ever think maybe there may have been family problems or tuition money ran out. <BR>You lost me about Facebook. Ordinary HS graduates start and are successful at their own small business'. How degrading will it be when you finish college, only to find out you're over qualified for jobs or your job just got outsourced. When you land a job selling used cars,keep on looking down on other people. <BR>[/QUOTE PaparaziBrandon

It's either:

They know people of high authority and wealth(family, friends)

or

it's luck (Facebook)

You lost me about Facebook. Ordinary HS graduates start and are successful at their own small business'. How degrading will it be when you finish college, only to find out you're over qualified for jobs or your job just got outsourced. When you land a job selling used cars,keep on looking down on other people.
[/QUOTE wrote:

She had no family problems or financial problems, she was just lazy.

anyway, I'll get a job. I have connections and know people around here that will give me a job after I get my Bachelors
She had no family problems or financial problems, she was just lazy.

anyway, I'll get a job. I have connections and know people around here that will give me a job after I get my Bachelors
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 1:50am
OT...just remember the old saying about getting a job after college:  "It's not what YOU know..it's who your DADDY knows!"  WinkLOL  And in many cases that's true and it's helpful.  Cool

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 1:59am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Alive.

Or at least still warm.

We'll fix you up with Zsa Zsa then.  Just for a quickie when Prince Von Arsehole isn't looking, or the nurse is out of the room.  Cool

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 2:45pm

Alive.

Or at least still warm.

We'll fix you up with Zsa Zsa then.  Just for a quickie when Prince Von Arsehole isn't looking, or the nurse is out of the room.  Cool

Thanks, but I never liked Zsa Zsa.  Seemed like kind of a bitch.  Always preferred Eva.  I thought she was sweeet in Green Acres.  Well, I guess I can pretend.  Maybe I can rent an old Lincoln convertible, drive her out to an old shack with a really fancy bed on some barren farm and...

Hmmmm...I wonder if Doris Ziffle is still around, too.  Hmmmm...

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 7:26pm
You're probably just gonna have to settle for Arnold.

Or one of his descendants.

I think Arnold wound up as sausage many years ago.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

You're probably just gonna have to settle for Arnold.

Or one of his descendants.

I think Arnold wound up as sausage many years ago.

I think one of his descendants is the whee whee whee Geico pig.  And, seeing as how I like that little guy, I may consider it.  But, seeing as how I'd hate to be arrested for porkophilia were he to report me to the pigs, I may have to turn him into sausage afterwards.  And I'd hate to do that.

Maybe I'll just have to settle for Ralph.  She looked like she'd probably be pretty easy and could probably go for a good porkin' (even though I always suspected she might have been getting a little from her brother Alf).

Does anyone else think that Lisa might've been getting some from Ebb when Oliver was out buying supplies in Pixley?  In fact, I think he might've been doing all the women in Green Acres and Petticoat Junction.  I think he's also why Granny from The Beverly Hillbillies would occasionally take "The Cannonball" out to "The Shady Rest".  I dunno---it just seems like what Ebb lacked in IQ, he might've made up for in other areas. 

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 10:16pm
I'd rather take the Cannonball up to Hooterville to see Bobby Jo and Billie Jo at the Shady Rest Hotel.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 10:45pm

I'd rather take the Cannonball up to Hooterville to see Bobby Jo and Billie Jo at the Shady Rest Hotel.

Don't forget that third BJ---Betty Jo!

But, yeah---lotta curves when you get to the "Petticoat Junction".  There always are.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 1:37am
LOLLOLLOL
I always found Mr. Haney to be wicked attractive. Sexy voice... Cool

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 1:47am
A nice guy...
I really want a nice one.
But mostly I want Nathan Explosion Dude, but that's not even really his name...

Man, I like that guy too much. It's deeply embarrassing.
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 2:01am

But, yeah---lotta curves when you get to the "Petticoat Junction".  There always are.

Forgot about Betty Jo. They had the bases covered: blonde,brunette & redhead.
Poor Ebb, no wonder he was always "pitching his fork" and Hank Kimball talked in riddles.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 2:06am

I was always pretty grossed out that the 3 sisters were bathing in the HUGE water tower.  Surely they had a BATHROOM at the Shady Rest ??.   LOL  Frankly I am amazed it got past the censors!  We assume they'e naked in there, and the power of the imagination of 3 naked women bathing together was less offensive than Barb Eden's "Jeanie" belly button, which HAD to be covered up in the series!??  Approve 

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 2:21am

I was always pretty grossed out that the 3 sisters were bathing in the HUGE water tower.  Surely they had a BATHROOM at the Shady Rest ??.   LOL   

I can pretty much guarantee you that not one guy ever had that reaction.  LOL

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 2:34am

I was always pretty grossed out that the 3 sisters were bathing in the HUGE water tower.  Surely they had a BATHROOM at the Shady Rest ??.   LOL   

I can pretty much guarantee you that not one guy ever had that reaction.  LOL

Yeah well.....LOL   What always irked me, even as a KID is that these women appear to be standing up, hands free, in a tank that's about waist high.  But then the camera pulls back and it's like 900 feet deep!! Treading water, much???   Approve 

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 3:05am
I always assumed it was their natural flotation devices.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic