Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ChildFund.org

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry_Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ChildFund.org
    Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 8:06am
Am I the only one who feels disgusted by this giant, obese man fronting for an organization that purports to feed starving children? Looks like the only person getting fed is that fat slob. It's obscene.

I just did a web and image search, and I cannot find a single photo of him, but I just saw the ad, which featured a speech by CFI's very well-dressed, expensively-coiffed CEO and president, Anne Lynam Goddard. According to Charity Navigator, her annual salary is $255,824.

http://www.charitynavigator.org
Sponsored Links

PitLoad413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PitLoad413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 6:20am
Nope. I've just agreed with you. I think its incredibly disgusting to see this overweight American/Western white man walking about an urban slum exploting poor children of color. A CEO of an international poverty charity organization should not be erning $255,824, I wonder how much does she spend on said charity and herself?
Cherry_Carver View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry_Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 12:49am
Thank you! Clap 

I have this mental picture of Anne Lynam Goddard and the fat bearded guy eating dinner in a fancy hotel while hungry people of all ages beg in the street outside. 

The guy's name is Alan Sader, I found out.  The only photos of him online were taken at least four years ago, before he really started packing on the pounds.  I don't care what his excuse is.  Lose some weight, you hypocrite, or GET OFF MY TV SCREEN!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic