Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I OFFICIALLY HATE BURGER KING! New Breakfast spot!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I OFFICIALLY HATE BURGER KING! New Breakfast spot!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I OFFICIALLY HATE BURGER KING! New Breakfast spot!
    Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 12:27am
A few minutes ago I saw the mst HORRIBLE..most ASSINE  spot for BK!
I tried finding the clip on Youtube but I don't see it...
It shows this nerdy guy waking up singing "I'm hungry..I'm hungry".. pulls the covers off and like the pied piper he marches down the street with other "men" singing  about BKs new TASTY BREAKFASTS THAT ARE YUMMY FOR YOUR TUMMY!!!!!
Ok...what MEN out there say YUMMY FOR YOUR TUMMY??????????? If you are a man and you do utter those words..you need to find your balls and sew them back on!!Angry

They continue to march down the street singing that stupid song which will be ringing in my ears for a few hours...they show men jumping out of windows to join the line...heading towards BK of course running out of their homes....I'm telling you it is HORRIBLE!! I actually miss the creepy king! They showed this crap during a football game!Dead
I did read an article that said BK is in HUGE trouble and they are being bought out over seas so they must be pretty desperate!!
This one is on my list!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR why are the de-masculating men..I love MEN..REAL MEN!! Cry

Sponsored Links

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 1:38am
Chalk up another one for BK. They just never cease to amaze me. Thumbs%20Down
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 1:44am
I already did a topic about this, but folks kind of ignored it.

I never know what it meant by real men. I just hate this ad because it's stupid and very annoying and I reckon a man might use the words yummy for your tummy if he's feeding a small child.
Which would be so sweet. awww. Heart
But this ad is dumb
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 2:19am
Sorry Synesthesia! I created this only because I never saw the stupid ad until today! I guess your city was "blessed" with it before mine! Smile
Personally..and it's just me..."REAL MEN do not use words like Yummy  and tummy!! If you are a male and you are oh let's say 2 or 5 years old...I have no problem with it!! But If if I see a grown man sing about something yummy in his tummy it makes me puke! Also it just seems like commercials are making men look more..."dainty" less masculine, ignorant childish and clueless!!
Anyhooo...it's just me!!!!Tongue
dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 2:43am
Geez, these "cure your stupid" BK ads (if this is one of them...it might be a generic BK ad) are as dumb as the Dairy Queen ads of late where a family is doing all they can to get a DQ treat.  I'll tell BK the same thing I told Dairy Queen in this forum... Burger King: GIVE UP!  Your ads are ineffective and stupid.  Save some money and do everyone a favor and ONLY make ads that shows your food products!  That'll make me eat there, not this dreck. Angry
Welcome to Commercial Land. This is a magical place where all women look up while eating, and it is perfectly acceptable to slurp the hell out of a Dannon yogurt cup.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 3:39am

Ever since BK was sold to 3G Capital a few weeks back, I've been anticipating change...here's hoping that was the LAST of the old organization's efforts... 

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Duffin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 5:29pm
The thing that annoys me more than the commercial itself is that fact that Burger King is just blatantly copying McDonald's in every way at this point. Now they have pancackes, eggs, and sausage platters and Egg and Cheese Muffins (that they blatantly brag about stealing). I remember when Burger King had just french toast sticks and the Croissanwich and the Ciniminis. I'm not a BK fanboy by any means, but I did love their breakfast options, so its sad to see a company just rip-off another one like that.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 12:38am
I will now Boycott Burger King for their overpaid, too many cals, evil king foods!Angry
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 11:12pm
DeadI found it....sorry - I don't suffer alone very well...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 1:53am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Ever since BK was sold to 3G Capital a few weeks back, I've been anticipating change...here's hoping that was the LAST of the old organization's efforts... 
Or... this ad could be the beginning of the new regime. (shudder) Dead
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 2:13am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

DeadI found it....sorry - I don't suffer alone very well...

That song sounds like...

Yeah! I smell a lawsuit!

bluenowait View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluenowait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 5:15am
Yeah the commercial sucks.

BUT THEY HAVE PANCAKES!!!! Big%20smile
t(ò_ót) Double Deuce!
alext View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alext Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 6:21am
the first time i heard this commercial (i was in the next room) i pictured a bucket of scrambled eggs being handed off in a drive-thru.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 10:10pm
Damn that song is catchy!!!!

I want to punch the flutist that guy needs a shave.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 10:12pm
Saw this last night, almost laughed because it is so..............bad!  It is so juvenile and irritating!  Who is the audience, adults or kids?  They need to fire their ad agency.
Dr. John Dorian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. John Dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 11:12pm
Here was my immediate thought- who doesn't know that Burger King sells breakfast? That seems to be the whole point of the commercial, which seems totally unnecessary.
Williams View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:20pm
i saw this on tv the other day it was horribleThumbs%20DownDeadAngry lets give a big hands for BK with another stupid commericalClap
you've reached an imaginary number,please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again
flychinook View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flychinook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 3:32pm
Yeah, I didn't get the whole "Burger King for breakfast?? Yes there's such a thing!" part of it. They've been serving breakfast items about as long as I can remember. All this is is a few "new" items and different coffee (which is strange, their old coffee was pretty good).
jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 8:09pm
I just saw a new one this morning with a marching mailman..
The Random Classic View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Random Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 11:40pm

Their breakfast's probably better than McCrap's.

Commercials I Hate Rules!!!!

"Why does Godzilla care about subway?"-Hezadancer

"Cats are animals.Their brains are the size of Milk Duds."-Kat
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 3:40am
Originally posted by jenjen jenjen wrote:

I just saw a new one this morning with a marching mailman..
DeadDeadDead I saw that one just now! Why do they like to torture us like this?
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 9:41pm
Now there's a new one where this guy thinks he's Ian Anderson with a stupid flute solo!

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 10:52pm
Looks like every single character from this abomination of a commercial has his own 15-second separate spin-off! And would it kill these guys to smile for crying out loud? They look like a bunch of god-damn drones, marching with blank expressions like robots out of some sci-fi flick "I must destroy... I must destroy..."
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 10:59pm
Ugh terrible song, but so damn catchy get it outta my brain!Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Assking View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Assking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 11:03pm
I love how they put the legal disclaimer "do not attempt" when the BK-craving moron jumps out of the window like a feeming crackwhore.

And yeah they do look like drones, marching like automatons. f**k this civilization!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic