Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Free Credit Singing f**kS MUST DIE!!!! (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Credit Singing f**kS MUST DIE!!!! (video)
    Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 5:29am
Sponsored Links

ratattack View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratattack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 6:19pm
I have to agree with you. I can't stand those ads!
To make matters worse, I work with a woman who somehow got one of those stupid songs (the one where he buys a used car I think) as her Ringtone!
I just looked at her in disbelief when she "showed off" that to me.
Jnmcda0 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jnmcda0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 4:16am
F-R-E-E, that spells free...credit report dot com, baby!  Angry
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 1:22pm
Well I was looking for new car
Which one's me?
A cool convertibleOr an SUV?
Too bad I didn't know my credit was whacked
So now I'm driving off the lot in a used subcompact
C-O-S-T-L-Y That's supposed to spell free
Debit report dot com bay bee
Saw their ad on my boob tube
Thought about going but I had to move
So instead of looking fly
And rolling fat
My feet are sticking through the vinyl
And my pussy's getting laughed at
C-O-S-T-L-Y That's supposed to spell free
Debit report dot com bay bee!!!

{Male voiceover, not singing}  Offer enrolls with applyment in Triple Disadvantage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I married my dream boy I married my dream boy
But he didn't tell me His credit was bad
Instead of moving off to live in San Francisco
We're living in the basement of His ex's pad
No, I can't get a loan
For a respectible home
Because my boy defaulted,
just look at this page
If I had gone to Free Credit Report dot com
I'd be a happy homo with some rats in a cage

Wink
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

Nuke I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHA f**kERS!!! Nuke

WS...will 'Homeland Security' be on the lookout for 'Terrorist Starchild' activities at this years 'Picker's Festival'? (I used to go to them in Ashville, Cookeville...) You KNOW the Free Credit Pirates will be there...
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 8:31pm
Nope, I Just pretend to delte them with my remote. That's about as fas as I'd ever take it!!! UNLESSWink
Foxtrot360 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foxtrot360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 7:36am
I see this over and over too. Its so ridiculous, if you look closely in the commercial with them all in the car - Yes, the same "pirates" in that car - you will see the pirate hat from the first commercial stuck behind or next to the guy's head in the back. So basically he got hacked and is working at a Pirate themed restaurant and also cant get a cool convertible or an SUV. Wow thats some pretty bad luck there. Lets not forget "I MARRIED MY DREAM GIRL (Repeat once)"

So utterly annoying.
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 5:59pm
Banquo View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banquo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 6:14pm
What I hate the most about the stupid "musical phone numbers" is that you never forget them, ever. Of course that's the point.

Dial 1-900-909-JEFF!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 1:37am
...just 'cause I KNOW you want it...
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 2:28am
Originally posted by Banquo Banquo wrote:

What I hate the most about the stupid "musical phone numbers" is that you never forget them, ever. Of course that's the point.Dial 1-900-909-JEFF!
...or... Eight hundred five eight eight two three hundred, Empire Today!AngryCryAngry
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 4:38am
Freecreditreport.com singer HATE at 11:39 PM Eastern
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 4:49am
So the message is...unless I sign up with these turds, I am "stupid" and cannot manage my own finances.  Hmmmmm!   As I recall, I tried their "free" report and it wasn't so "free" after all.   Anyone???
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 8:26am
Same here!! It's a big f**king scam, and it takes an act of Congress to get off their dumbass plan as my wife found out. You really have to read the fine print, which most folks don't.
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Orly View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 10:13pm
I usually mute it pretty much in time now, and enjoy imagining myself putting all 3 of their eyes out with my thumbs Angry
"I know that human being, and fish can coexist peacefully".
-- G.W. Bush
ratattack View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratattack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by AngryMcPisseron AngryMcPisseron wrote:

I married my dream boy I married my dream boy
But he didn't tell me His credit was bad
Instead of moving off to live in San Francisco
We're living in the basement of His ex's pad
No, I can't get a loan
For a respectible home
Because my boy defaulted,
just look at this page
If I had gone to Free Credit Report dot com
I'd be a happy homo with some rats in a cage

Wink

Rats in a cage? doesn't the stereotype of a "homo" usually involve Cats? (and it rhymes with Rats), now we just need to replace "cage" with something....how about:
"I'd be a happy homo with my cats and some sage".....naw. Needs work. 
Ryan Ferneau View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Ferneau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 1:40am
Funny, I was just reading this post about those commercials and the stupid credit system behind them.  It turns out that the real free credit report site is annualcreditreport.com.
SmartAlx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmartAlx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 8:20pm
So let me get this straight.  All I need to do is go to freecreditreport.com and I can get a cool convertible?  What would that conversation with the Car Salesman look like?

Salesman: Sorry, your credit is too wack to get the Impala.  Let me show you a used gremlin.  That'll match your credit rating much better.

Me: Wait a minute now. I know my credit is wack, but I went to freecreditreport.com baybee.

Salesman: Well, why didn't you say that to begin with? Forget the Impala.  You can have a Cool Corvette!
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by SmartAlx SmartAlx wrote:

So let me get this straight.  All I need to do is go to freecreditreport.com and I can get a cool convertible?  What would that conversation with the Car Salesman look like?

Salesman: Sorry, your credit is too wack to get the Impala.  Let me show you a used gremlin.  That'll match your credit rating much better.

Me: Wait a minute now. I know my credit is wack, but I went to freecreditreport.com baybee.

Salesman: Well, why didn't you say that to begin with? Forget the Impala.  You can have a Cool Corvette!

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 9:37pm
LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Foxtrot360 Foxtrot360 wrote:

I see this over and over too. Its so ridiculous, if you look closely in the commercial with them all in the car - Yes, the same "pirates" in that car - you will see the pirate hat from the first commercial stuck behind or next to the guy's head in the back. So basically he got hacked and is working at a Pirate themed restaurant and also cant get a cool convertible or an SUV. Wow thats some pretty bad luck there. Lets not forget "I MARRIED MY DREAM GIRL (Repeat once)"

So utterly annoying.

I saw this one AGAIN! last night and I never noticed it before, but yes, the pirate hat is in the back seat!  LOL
FootballFreak View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FootballFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:06am
Hello everyone! It's meeeee!

people at my school sing the part of the song, "F-R-E-E that spells freecreditreport.com baybee" all the time and then it gets stuck in my head.
Ryan Ferneau View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Ferneau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:53am
I mean, seriously, if it's free, then why do you advertise it so hard?
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:04pm
My kids were singing this yeaterday as they were cleaning the nyard. I told them to go get the shovels and start digging.................... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:12pm
o.k., o.k... 

First, here is the 'lip-syncing' pirate...(look closely!)

Here's your boy in REAL action...and I guess you knew he doesn't really speak English (only French)....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic