Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I HATE HOUSE!!!! (pics of what I think of House)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I HATE HOUSE!!!! (pics of what I think of House)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I HATE HOUSE!!!! (pics of what I think of House)
    Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 10:03pm
Angry  He's NOT clever. He isn't "hot". He's not even funny!!! He's smart-a arrogant know it all butt pipe!

He's an egotistical jackass that thinks he's soooo smart. But the idiots that made the show wants us to have sympathy for him because he broke his leg or whatever. Some kinda condition. I don't even care. I've watched several episodes of this piece of excrement and I hate it. Almost everyone I know loves this stupid show. They watch it and get into it. Then they download the terrible music that comes from the show because it's new and sleek and modern. It's all the same crap. Some jewish guy marries a white chick and she gets sick and they get married with some stupid celebration. The show is all about diversity and everyone getting along and how house gets praised in the end but acts modest because he's too cool. But then he acts like a jerk by telling everyone, "I told you so!!!!" He's such an arrogant douche. Every time they showed a preview for next week you could COUNT on someone having a convulsion. There's always some mystery. It's always the same crap. And they throw in the sex humor because that's what they do on TV since the 90s. It isn't necessary and it makes for really uncomfortable situations if you're near your relatives. I hate shows that try to be 'sexy' and 'smart. There's always some lesbian or some gay guy or some political BS. SCREW that. I hate house and his stupid English bull crap. I hope he really dies from a REAL disease so this show can end!!

This is what I think of House.

Sponsored Links

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 10:18pm
Actually, He is super hot, a brilliant actor, extremely funny and, a wonderful, complex character that gives us a much needed brake from, reality show garbage, crappy cop shows and mindless sitcoms!! LONG LIVE DOCTOR HOUSE!!!!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 10:32pm
What I've seen of the show, I like.  It's just that it's an hour-long drama and I don't always have the attention span for su

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 11:10pm
House is awesome. He's a sarcastic, Vicodin addicted mess, but he always manages to figure out that the patient is lying and cures them just in the nick of time. It's sad that that is literally the formula of every episode, but it never gets old.
bonesquat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 11:30pm
GRRR!! You all have failed me! Why does no one else hate this show?! Unhappy

Here's a picture I made for you.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by bonesquat bonesquat wrote:

GRRR!! You all have failed me! Why does no one else hate this show?! Unhappy

Sorry but I like him too!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 11:57pm
YEAH BABY!!!!!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:02am
Classy Big Mamma puts bonesquat's "drawings" to shame Clap
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:05am
what can I say, I'm a sucker for blue eyed British guys!!
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:10am
LOL What's up with the BUTTERFLIES? What do they have to do with anything?
That picture is hilarious.

I like House though. I get annoyed at how much his staff nags him though. Nagging pisses me off. Constantly ALWAYS nagging. House is cool and he has soulful eyes, but he can be a bit of a jerk, but he tells the truth, and I like that.
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
bonesquat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:16am
Here is the ORIGINAL photo. Nice try big mamma.

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:19am
WTF is your point with these pictures you made (I'm assuming) in Paint? Seriously what is the point?

YOUR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF.
bonesquat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:20am
This is how he truly is. Can't you see the light? Sheesh
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:23am
He's a bunch of crappy drawings that a four year old could do better? Confused
bonesquat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:25am
That's the idea. It isn't to be taken seriously. Get a sense of humor or stop posting here.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:28am
So funny I forgot to laugh, I thought you were serious. Wacko

You need to learn a lesson or two about real humor.
bonesquat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:31am
Can you teach me ad naus? Please, I don't know what real humor is. I've actually never laughed in my life.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:31am
Those pictures are cracking me up.
The butterflies!
Without hurting me,
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 1:07am
OH BABY BABY......
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 3:12am
He has nice eyes but he needs a shave...
At least stubble doesn't look that bad on him. Unlike some men I want to throw an electric shaver and shout SHAVE!
Without hurting me,
bunnyhead View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Bannned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunnyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 5:01am
House is one of the best shows on TV.  Also, he is extremely sexy.  I have a feeling that Mr. Bonesquat is just jealous!!
bonesquat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 5:08am
Originally posted by bunnyhead bunnyhead wrote:

House is one of the best shows on TV.  Also, he is extremely sexy.  I have a feeling that Mr. Bonesquat is just jealous!!

HA!! Why?? The only thing I'm jealous of is the amount of cash he rakes in. Other than that I'm glad I'm not his british butt. He's a douche. :)
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:47pm
Wilson ain't so shabby either!!!!
bonesquat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 4:12pm
You just had to big momma! He's the definition of the typical cubicle jockey.  If any of these losers were strolling down the street you'd NEVER notice them but since they act on a television show they're suddenly 'hawt'. Blech. Makes me sick.

LOL
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 4:32pm
...if I worked with Wilson I'd think he was cute too. It has nothing to do with fame. Only a small subset of women give a rats ass about the fame and fortune, it's all about personality and looks. If Wilson or House were an ass in person (they aren't), then it would suck all the "hotness" out of them. Don't cha know anything about women?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic