Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Esurance Morons!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PitLoad413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Esurance Morons!
    Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 4:03am

I thought Erin Esurance was a pain-in-the-ass when she went from high-tech(and attractive james bond-esque) insurance mascot to an annoying bitch of a whore promoting movies and shoving eco-propaganda down our throats(the neo yuppie douche way!) Along comes these irritatingly disfunctional office workers dicking around at their cubicles, telling lame jokes and bad impersonations. At first, I was glad that good ol' Erin was nowhere to be seen with all of her smugginess. But at least she got to the point and sold us a good insurance company(then again what is a "good insurance company") not behaved like drunk college idiot! This new commerical offense: "The entire room except one dorky guy are mimicking f*^king robots...probably mocking other insurance companies. Esurance has gone from bad to horendeously worse! Maybe Erin Esurance and Flo the Ho aren't so bad....what the hell am I saying?!!

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 4:14am
UGH same here I saw the robot one so stupid.

BEEPBOOP THIS YOU f**kNUTS *WHAAAM*

bring back Erin Esurance PLEASE!!!!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 4:20pm
Everything Esurance does lately pisses me off. "The saver" commercial for one is just god awful. The guy is totally full of himself and makes weird faces the entire time. How immature and annoying. If these are the kind of people Esurance employs then I'd never want to insure through them. Not that I ever did anyway.

The other one with the "dedicated claims rep" title pissing off a bunch of pencil pushers is equally as bad. I might...MIGHT be able to tolerate it a little better then the previous one if they got rid of that "I'm 35 trying to be 18" lady in the sweater vest and pig tails. WTF since when did pig tails become work appropriate attire? Oh and "sanjeet"'s nose? HUGE.

Now the team is back acting like robots. Did these people even pass grade school? Do you really want people to believe THESE are the type of people you chose to run your company?
skullface2112 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skullface2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 4:30pm
I liked Erin better. At least she was sexy.

This, on the other hand, is worse than Progressive (And I think you guys know how much I hate them)
"Never doubt the power of stupidity in numbers." Why do you think there's so many crappy commercials out there?
Malcolm Reynolds View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malcolm Reynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 8:08pm
What was wrong with Erin?  I liked those ads, at least they were creative.
"If you make your software idiot proof, nature will make a better idiot."
-Me
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Malcolm Reynolds Malcolm Reynolds wrote:

What was wrong with Erin?  I liked those ads, at least they were creative.

I think I could be wrong, but the cartoon ads seemed to be not serious, and they took the concept of insurance lightly. They needed to get more serious. However, the idea going from cartoony ads to annoying f**ks at the office is beyond me. It makes no sense! How the heck is this an improvement?

BTW I found the robot one ugh...

Thumbs%20Down
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
skullface2112 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skullface2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 6:43pm
Don't we have enough The Office reject ads on TV? Fills me with rage, these idiots.
"Never doubt the power of stupidity in numbers." Why do you think there's so many crappy commercials out there?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 11:38pm
Actually, I think they grew up a TINY bit by ditching the idiotic comic commercials made for boys without girlfriends - they had to sell insurance; not a trip to the bathroom with your kiddie imagination and a furry fist...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic