Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allstate: 'Mayhem is Coming' series...(Video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allstate: 'Mayhem is Coming' series...(Video)
    Posted: 20 Jun 2010 at 2:51am
LOLThese are simply priceless! Just have started seeing them...I *think* the 'puppy' one is my favorite. 

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2010 at 2:57am
These are excellent well done Allstate well done. I like these better than the ones with Dennis Haysbert. Clap
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2010 at 8:15pm
As I mentioned in the other thread, these are good.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2010 at 8:48pm
Angry(LOL)NO NO NO!!! THESE are CLASSICS.
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

As I mentioned in the other thread, these are good.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Legoman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 3:19am
Crazy awesome commercial series. Loved the he was a deer one. then he laughed Clap
Malcolm Reynolds View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malcolm Reynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 2:37pm
Freaking awesome ads.
"If you make your software idiot proof, nature will make a better idiot."
-Me
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 11:32pm
This has become my favorite commercial of them all LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

This has become my favorite commercial of them all LOL

Agreed, AdN - this one has also taken the "Blue Ribbon", from my perspective - it is simply great.
Interesting - wasn't the driver in a VW? Did he just get "PunchDubbed" by a Light Post?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 8:00pm
I wanna be that guy.  He's waaaay cool.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I wanna be that guy.  He's waaaay cool.

ConfusedYou go girl! All the same, I'm pretty sure you don't have the 'bestust breastests'....
Ad Endless Nauseum View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Endless Nauseum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 9:22am
Thumbs%20Down Censored Angry

Actually, I want to tie him down to a barber's chair, and dry shave him with a dull straight razor. Evil%20Smile

I find these to be as unwatchable as the State Farm ads with that really bad and ear piercing whistling (supposed to be music, I guess).Dead

Sorry Pa, I find nothing "classic" about this jerk actor or jerk character,  or this annoying series.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Defense de fumer et de cracher

A message brought to you by this station and the Ad Council.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 8:58pm
Oh well whatever floats your boat I still like them they are genius IMHO. 
bonesquat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:39am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Oh well whatever floats your boat I still like them they are genius IMHO. 

They totally are. More like Einsteinish!!
clamshell View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clamshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 4:27am
Brilliant!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 4:14pm
I wish they would show the "Wild Deer" one more often....(see the last in the series of four I posted, above - starts with the 'door keying')
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 10:08pm
I really like the jogger one the best.  As i mentioned earlier, this guy used to be a regular on L&O: SVU; guess his acting career isn't going to well.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 11:05pm
Confused...dunno, bw...
I'm thinkin' Dean Winters' career is probably going better than ever - just like the 'ex-Prez of "24"'. Between them, Allstate has a 'winning team' (for advertisements only).
Where else can you make multiple 30-second commercials that continually play - and you didn't even need to change clothes? ('cept maybe when you were 'The Puppy in the Back Seat'LOL) Aaaand...you get 'royalties' every time they play? Heck! *I'd* see a vacation forthcoming, if'n it were ME!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by bwestfall bwestfall wrote:

As i mentioned earlier, this guy used to be a regular on L&O: SVU; guess his acting career isn't going to well.

This might be the reason:

From a June, 2010 NY Post article about him:

After a month of recuperation at his TriBeCa apartment, Winters developed gangrene. Doctors amputated two toes and half a thumb. In the past year, he spent 95 days in hospitals and had 10 operations, including skin grafts and one in which a forearm muscle was used to rebuild his right hand.
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/rock_star_back_from_dead_96z58EnG673W9mg08N2ZpL

Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 6:37pm
Oh, that poor man. I hope he's feeling better now.
His commercials are rather amusing unlike those more annoying commercials that annoy me.
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
stowles View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stowles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 6:13pm
These commercials are hilarious. I especially like the jogger one and the 16 yo girl w/the pink cell phone blinnnggggg!
Cherry_Carver View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry_Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 1:01am
I love these ads, especially "I'm a teenage girl...."  Brilliant!
ScribbleyDoibus View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScribbleyDoibus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 12:43am
yes i agree these are good commercials. I love the one where he's on the lawnmower and drives over the gravel sending rocks shooting all over the place haha. When i need car insurance i'm going with Allstate b/c of these commercials, AND because Geico and ESPECIALLY State Farm commercials make me want to kill things
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 1:54am
Wow...had not seen that one - had to look it up! Thanks!
...which lead me to a few more new ones!
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 3:02am
LOL Those are so funny!
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

LOL

...and now I'm emotionally compromised..... LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic